Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Pensions - no wonder there are strikes

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Pensions - no wonder there are strikes

Old 07-03-2012, 17:16   #106
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Pensions - no wonder there are strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
It is our right to ignore you and while your at it stop PMing me as well ,the next one will be reported
why on earth do you want to stop PMing me and want to report me, i would not do the same to you and your friends

You are not going to end this, by ignoring me
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2012, 17:19   #107
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
I am not joking, but I am not insane, but a political agument fires up up, I don't want communism, facism or other forms of extraremism, but something better than what we have now

So, you do need to worry
I'm serious Alan, get help now!!!!!

Now where is that button?
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 17:21   #108
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

You could just say that everyone Die's, or gets killed before the pension age and that would stop all of this?

Sorry

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 17:22   #109
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
why on earth do you want to stop PMing me and want to report me, i would not do the same to you and your friends

You are not going to end this, by ignoring me
yes i can .......this is me pressing the ignore button......'click'
Old 07-03-2012, 17:23   #110
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Well can you and your friends stop defending a failed system them

I am doing this because of you attemps to ignore me

if you want to end this do it via the agurment
If members have requested that you stop sending them PM's, you will stop sending PM's or you will be subject to the infractions system.

May I remind all members of the Private Messaging guidelines

Link
Quote:
The forum has a private messaging (PM) system allowing members to converse with each other out of the public eye, for those who choose to enable it's use. The amount of messages that can be stored is limited and we do not guarantee to retain these, and you will lose all access if your account is closed.

The general forum use rules apply to PMs and thus if it shouldn't be posted publicly, you shouldn't be sending it via PM. A Report PM function is available where a copy of the PM will sent and made visible to the Cable Forum Team.

PM's are private to the sender and recipient. They cannot be viewed via the forum software by anyone else including the Cable Forum Team. PM's should not be republished anywhere on this forum or elsewhere without the prior consent of both sender and recipient.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 17:24   #111
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:

I am not the one who needs help round here, but you and your friends might
Old 07-03-2012, 17:27   #112
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
You could just say that everyone Die's, or gets killed before the pension age and that would stop all of this?

Sorry

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:19 ----------

Thanks for that!!!!

Hey it works, it's gone really quiet in here
Old 07-03-2012, 17:28   #113
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Thanks for that!!!!

you have jost the agument, honestly, you just cannot defend a failed system!
Old 07-03-2012, 17:28   #114
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Thanks for that!!!!

I know it's brill
Old 07-03-2012, 17:48   #115
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I am not the one who needs help round here, but you and your friends might
I need help
Old 07-03-2012, 18:12   #116
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
I need help
Well maybe it's the rest of the world that needs help, and it's only Alan who is sane
Old 07-03-2012, 18:16   #117
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

Quote:
Well maybe it's the rest of the world that needs help, and it's only Alan who is sane
I have never been sane
Old 07-03-2012, 18:24   #118
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
you have jost the agument, honestly, you just cannot defend a failed system!
Neither can you - being a part of it and all.

Also you may wish to consider that merely disagreeing with you isn't the same as defending something.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 18:28   #119
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Neither can you - being a part of it and all.

Also you may wish to consider that merely disagreeing with you isn't the same as defending something.
Well said.
Old 07-03-2012, 18:33   #120
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well said.
That is not nice applauding well sad, Whoops you said well said (I will get my coat)