Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PSN back online after data breach. You must change passwords [see post 1]

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

PSN back online after data breach. You must change passwords [see post 1]

Old 15-05-2011, 14:26   #121
Mark65
Inactive

Mark65 is an unknown quantity at this point
re: PSN back online after data breach. You must change passwords [see post 1]

Apparently the US is online and they're preparing the EU servers right now.

"The phased rollout of certain PSN services has begun and we'll tweet when each territory goes back online." From PlayStationEU on Twitter.
Mark65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-05-2011, 15:27   #122
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

If the rumours are true that part of the attack on Sony was revenge for them taking GeoHot to task then i bet there are other companies who will think twice before taking Anonymous on. Was it them that opened up the servers at ACS law as well.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 18:41   #123
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

It maybe back up in the UK now for some people.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 18:48   #124
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

After setting a new password seems to be back up now

This just gone up on Facebook too

Quote:
Sony PlayStation
PlayStation Network services have now been restored for the UK, Ireland and the Middle East
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 18:53   #125
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

Yep I'm in woooooooohooooooooo
Old 15-05-2011, 20:34   #126
broadbandking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media V6 XL TV - 1Gb Broadband
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array
Re: PSN back online after data breach. You must change passwords [see post 1]

COD here I come, I am back online
Old 15-05-2011, 21:45   #127
HeySteve
Inactive

Services: Virgin L BB, XL TV with V+
HeySteve is an unknown quantity at this point

amazing news, im going home now and firing up black ops
HeySteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 21:47   #128
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Not for me yet
Old 15-05-2011, 21:51   #129
broadbandking
cf.mega poster

broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array

Really Ben, that sucks me and my mate are both back online.
Old 15-05-2011, 21:53   #130
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

Offline here again now wt??
Old 15-05-2011, 22:01   #131
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Offline here again now wt??
Me too, just been online with a few buddies on Black Ops and got kicked off, what a bummer

fingers crossed it's only temporary

Edit, it's back up again like the proverbial whores drawers
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 07:57   #132
broadbandking
cf.mega poster

I can see it been alittle rocky for a few days, you think over 70 million users need to do an update.
Old 16-05-2011, 08:11   #133
pabscars
Inactive

pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

Once it came back on line last night, it stayed up fine with no issues at all.

I'm so glad I've got GT5 back up and running, well done Sony lets keep it that way.
Old 16-05-2011, 08:34   #134
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I'll update my ps3 at some point. Tbh I've not missed PSN at all as I do most of my gaming on my xbox.
Old 16-05-2011, 09:06   #135
pabscars
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I'll update my ps3 at some point. Tbh I've not missed PSN at all as I do most of my gaming on my xbox.
I never used to be a huge fan of the PS3 initially but it's now my preferred console, mostly due to the xbox being full of kids being appendage heads