Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1
Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 16:09   #1921
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
More4 has the new logo, and did quite quickly after the rebrand, so blaming VM and/or TiVo isn't necessarily the reason
Is it down to the channels passing on their art work then?
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2012, 16:10   #1922
gadge
Inactive

Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
gadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
The EPG name for the channels has changed on my Tivo but the logos for SS1HD and SS2HD still show as SSHD1 and SSHD2 so will the logos change as well?

---------- Post added at 13:44 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

And the names are still SSHD1 and SSHD2 on Sky Sports Interactive red button as well so they havn't changed just yet but im guessing they will in time
Judging by skys speed i doubt it challenge changed their logo months ago but on tivo its still the old challenge logo.Yes i think it is up to the channels i asked the same question on the virgin tivo forums and was told its up to the channel owners.
Old 01-03-2012, 16:13   #1923
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
More4 has the new logo, and did quite quickly after the rebrand, so blaming VM and/or TiVo isn't necessarily the reason
I wasnt blaming them im just saying thats all
Old 01-03-2012, 16:15   #1924
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
Is it down to the channels passing on their art work then?
Well where else are Virgin going to get it from?
Old 01-03-2012, 17:29   #1925
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Virgin may launch Sky Sports F1 before next Friday.

I have seen that DS Forums is reporting that Sky Sports F1 is now broadcasting on Sky showing ''preview loop'' and have ask my insiders if Virgin have any to carry the ''preview loop'' or are we just getting the information screen until March 9th.

My Insiders today told me ''It's something that's beeing looked at.''
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 01-03-2012, 17:47   #1926
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Virgin may launch Sky Sports F1 before next Friday.

I have seen that DS Forums is reporting that Sky Sports F1 is now broadcasting on Sky showing ''preview loop'' and have ask my insiders if Virgin have any to carry the ''preview loop'' or are we just getting the information screen until March 9th.

My Insiders today told me ''It's something that's beeing looked at.''
Ive just checked and it still shows as the comming soon info screen
Old 01-03-2012, 17:51   #1927
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Ive just checked and it still shows as the comming soon info screen
I was thinking Tomorrow or early next week...

As my insiders says ''It being look that''
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 01-03-2012, 17:53   #1928
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
I was thinking Tomorrow or early next week...

As my insiders says ''It being look that''
Lets wait and see, im at work tomorrow so i hope it is showing preview as i can watch it when i get back
Old 01-03-2012, 17:59   #1929
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Your not missing much if I'm honest , the PQ seems excellent though
Old 01-03-2012, 18:02   #1930
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

Quote:
Well where else are Virgin going to get it from?
Google?
Old 01-03-2012, 18:10   #1931
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
As far as I know Ex-ntl has been done on both Monday and Tuesday (last night).

Ex-Telewest will be done tonight.

---------- Post added at 16:47 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

http://mediaboyblog.blogspot.com/201...to-launch.html
There is no sign of Sky Anytime HD VOD non premium channels on my VHD box.I live in an ex Telewest area.
Old 01-03-2012, 18:10   #1932
geordiechris
cf.addict

geordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to beholdgeordiechris is a splendid one to behold

What's happened to Sky Anytime HD? I'm in the ex-telewest area and thought it was happening overnight? Still hasn't appeared on my boxes
Old 01-03-2012, 18:13   #1933
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Your not missing much if I'm honest , the PQ seems excellent though
Just coz you have it in HD doesnt mean you can be mean to us all by talking about the PQ you should now say sorry to all the little boys and girls that cant have it in HD like me
Old 01-03-2012, 18:15   #1934
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Just coz you have it in HD doesnt mean you can be mean to us all by talking about the PQ you should now say sorry to all the little boys and girls that cant have it in HD like me
I'm not mate and I was actually referring to the SD feed I have it on now Sky channel 459 and the PQ is pretty decent.
Old 01-03-2012, 18:18   #1935
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I'm not mate and I was actually referring to the SD feed I have it on now Sky channel 459 and the PQ is pretty decent.
That is nice to know
Closed Thread