Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | VHD remote code for foehn & hirsch 32"

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Why I love Virgin Media

Old 22-12-2011, 11:29   #1
mhatter67

Services: Big Kahuna, Phone XL, Boxnation
Thumbs up Why I love Virgin Media

I feel we need a positive thread for Xmas! I will start the ball rolling, i love Virgin Media because they have the best PVR on the Market!!!
Advertisement
Old 22-12-2011, 13:01   #2
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: Why I love Virgin Media

i love the fact they have speed that match there headline :d and speeds above what most can get ie 50mb and above with about 50% of the country unlike fttp from bt that probally only 5% of the country will get fttc with vdsl doesnt compare still only get 30mb on 50mb comparable lien wher ei am
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 13:04   #3
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlayzell View Post
I feel we need a positive thread for Xmas! I will start the ball rolling, i love Virgin Media because they have the best PVR on the Market!!!
l will second that.
Old 22-12-2011, 14:08   #4
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

I love vm because they pay me my wage

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 14:17   #5
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewcrawford23 View Post
i love the fact they have speed that match there headline :d and speeds above what most can get ie 50mb and above with about 50% of the country unlike fttp from bt that probally only 5% of the country will get fttc with vdsl doesnt compare still only get 30mb on 50mb comparable lien wher ei am
If only I could agree with that statement
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 15:11   #6
kop32
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q Silver, 2 x mini boxes,VM 150mb broadband and VM phone with anytime calls.
kop32 has reached the bronze age
kop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze age

Not sure "love" is the right word but it's only when you try and use wireless broadband at a friend or family members house that you realize just how fast and reliable my VM broadband really is,so much so that you take it for granted that web sites load straight away,download speeds are exceptional etc,etc,so keep up the good work VM (now you just need to convince me TiVo is better than Sky HD+),sorry couldn't resist
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Merry-Christmas-and-Happy-New-Year-Cards.jpg (36.1 KB, 3 views)
kop32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 15:20   #7
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

I neither love nor hate Virgin Media. If they provide me a service I consider acceptable they will retain my business, if they fail to do this they will rapidly lose my business. I don't love or hate them because I've no emotional attachment to them. I give them money and they give me services.

I'm no more likely to love them than I am my electricity, gas or water suppliers

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewcrawford23 View Post
You have up to 50Mb FTTC available? Cool, the rest of us have 40Mb, going to 80Mb next year. Bet if you got it you'd get 40Mb though even if the checker guesstimates 30
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 15:27   #8
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
I neither love nor hate Virgin Media. If they provide me a service I consider acceptable they will retain my business, if they fail to do this they will rapidly lose my business. I don't love or hate them because I've no emotional attachment to them. I give them money and they give me services.

I'm no more likely to love them than I am my electricity, gas or water suppliers [COLOR="Silver"]
I would have to agree with your statement they are a service supplier nothing more.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 15:29   #9
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
I would have to agree with your statement they are a service supplier nothing more.
Feel the love
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 15:34   #10
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Feel the love
lol
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 15:36   #11
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Feel the love
Now you know I love you, dude, in a Bromance kinda way. Just your employer 'I don't care about particularly
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 15:51   #12
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Now you know I love you, dude, in a Bromance kinda way. Just your employer 'I don't care about particularly
I know mate
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 16:00   #13
mhatter67

Services: Big Kahuna, Phone XL, Boxnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
Possibly right, but you are missing the point of this thread, I was just trying to be positive about cables services unlike another one where the word Liar has been used
Old 22-12-2011, 16:09   #14
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age

Quote:

I'm no more likely to love them than I am my electricity, gas or water suppliers

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

You have up to 50Mb FTTC available? Cool, the rest of us have 40Mb, going to 80Mb next year. Bet if you got it you'd get 40Mb though even if the checker guesstimates 30
well techincally i do cause virgin is really fttv with coaxial the last mile so to say

no i meant if bt deploy fttc wher ei am the 40mb i forgot it was 40mb i will only get about 60-70% headline speed cause of wher ei am from the cabinet
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 16:12   #15
Jameseh

I like them because the remotes aren't shaped like bricks.