Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sony 16GB Memory Stick Pro Duo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Resistance 2 viral sites

Old 05-07-2008, 15:33   #1
Paranoimia
Inactive

Paranoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really nice
Resistance 2 viral sites

In case you've missed them...

http://www.getawarjob.com

http://www.projectabraham.com and http://www.projectabraham.com/blackout

If you discover any more, please share!
Paranoimia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2008, 20:23   #2
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Resistance 2 viral sites

Thanks Paranoimia. Seems nothing after the Blackout site as there seems nothing to do. Maybe we will find out more soon
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 21:51   #3
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I'm looking forward to this.

Quite liked the first - not amazing, but still pretty good.

No. 2 looks like it's gonna be huge.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 23:31   #4
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I'm looking forward to this.

Quite liked the first - not amazing, but still pretty good.

No. 2 looks like it's gonna be huge.
I agree matt. TBH I really, really enjoyed the first game. I didnt really understand why it got such a beating in the media. I think it was partly to do with Sonys image at the time with PS3 and also it gettin compaired to GOW all the time which was a brillaint, brillaint game of course.

I think the second installment is looking very good and alot better than the first (Not that it was bad). I really am looking forward to it
Old 09-07-2008, 17:53   #5
icestar2
Inactive

There is now a second video on http://projectabraham.com/ and also theres been a letter added to the picture on http://projectabraham.com/blackout/
Old 15-07-2008, 20:25   #6
icestar2
Inactive

http://www.projectabraham.com/ Updated with another video. Also a countdown now to.
Old 23-07-2008, 14:13   #7
Paranoimia
Inactive

Paranoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really niceParanoimia is just really nice

A new site - http://www.americafirstamericaonly.com/

This is related to an e-mail I got from GetAWarJob.com today...

Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
T - E - L - E - C - O - R - R - E - S - P - O - N - D - E - N - C - E
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The war department is lying to you –STOP- We have infiltrated their recruitment center and found your enlistment form –STOP- They are not drafting people to protect our borders –STOP- That is what they SHOULD be doing but instead they are gearing up to invade Europe -STOP- We have little to no data on our enemy over there but they will be knocking on our door soon enough – STOP- If we do not protect our shores we might as well surrender now –STOP-

To learn how the so-called experts are trying to save us search out Project Abraham –STOP- We must warn you that it is not a pretty sight –STOP-

Sent from the Alliance for American Autonomy AMERICA FIRST AMERICA ONLY
Old 23-07-2008, 23:17   #8
icestar2
Inactive

Its getting intresting now. Main sites been updated to. Really good Idea its making me more and more intrested in the game although I was a fan of the first one anyway to be fair.
Old 24-07-2008, 00:10   #9
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Just had a look at Project Abraham - one of the videos has Katee "Starbuck" Sackhoff!
Old 24-07-2008, 13:15   #10
Paranoimia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Just had a look at Project Abraham - one of the videos has Katee "Starbuck" Sackhoff!
All of the 4 videos on ProjectAbraham.com have her!
Old 25-07-2008, 20:42   #11
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Ah, I'd have known that if I'd watched more than the one video, lol.
Old 26-07-2008, 15:37   #12
icestar2
Inactive

Another site http://terminal-srpa.net/
Old 26-07-2008, 15:48   #13
Paranoimia
Inactive

I was just about to post that one!
Old 26-07-2008, 19:20   #14
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoimia View Post
I was just about to post that one!
Lol you can do the next one
Old 29-07-2008, 22:41   #15
Paranoimia
Inactive

More updates today, both at ProjectAbraham.com and Terminal-SRPA.net

Details at: http://www.playfire.com/a/forum/resi...-2/thread/1017