Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Does iPhone 4S work on Virgin Mobile UK?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Is 5gb the most internet you can get on VM?

Old 16-11-2012, 20:24   #1
Londonbornpaddy
Inactive

Londonbornpaddy will become famous soon enoughLondonbornpaddy will become famous soon enoughLondonbornpaddy will become famous soon enough
Is 5gb the most internet you can get on VM?

Hi - just upgraded to 5gb on my VM phone and having read a few things am not sure if it is enough.
Can anyone help by telling me - because i have looked and cannot seem to find any information - if there is an unlimited tariff?
Also if i have to keep the 5gb what sort of usage would i be able to get. For example how many hours of Youtube can you watch for that?

Thanks

Apologies if this has been answered umpteen times but i couldn't see a thread.
Londonbornpaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-11-2012, 20:44   #2
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Re: Is 5gb the most internet you can get on VM?

premiere tariff is unlimited

http://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-...y-monthly.html
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 10:48   #3
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Although 5GB included is the most you can get if you are on one of the older pre-June tariffs
Old 13-12-2012, 21:47   #4
apacketofsweets
Inactive

Services: VM BB 30MB, TV XL and Talk Unlimited. Sky TV, BB and Phone.
apacketofsweets is an unknown quantity at this point

Depending whether you're contract or PAYG, you can upgrade to unlimited. 5GB is sufficient for quite a lot of YouTube videos however (hours).

If you're on PAYG you could upgrade to the Big Data tariff, which will get you unlimited data as well as other goodies. If you're currently under contracted however, then as far as I'm aware you can't upgrade to unlimited Data at present.
apacketofsweets is offline   Reply With Quote