Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Air Duster aerosols?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > General IT Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Air Duster aerosols?

Old 04-07-2005, 23:31   #16
The Fool
Permanently Banned

The Fool is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Air Duster aerosols?

when using an airduster today i picked it off the shelf and the top thing mysteriously broke off causing all the air to start rushing out. I fooled about with it trying to get the top back on but it continued to blast out air so i found myself foolishly airdusting everything in sight before the damn thing ran out of air
The Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-07-2005, 14:01   #17
andygrif
Inactive

andygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze array
andygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze array

Costco do a pack of four for about a tenner.
andygrif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 14:19   #18
AndrewJ
Inactive

AndrewJ has a nice shiny star
AndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fool
when using an airduster today i picked it off the shelf and the top thing mysteriously broke off causing all the air to start rushing out. I fooled about with it trying to get the top back on but it continued to blast out air so i found myself foolishly airdusting everything in sight before the damn thing ran out of air

Let me guess it was from PCWORLD?
AndrewJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 14:23   #19
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Rotflmao I have a pebble dashed screen now!
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 14:45   #20
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyme38
Rotflmao I have a pebble dashed screen now!
Ummmm
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 14:52   #21
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

I was eating a biscuit
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 14:53   #22
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyme38
I was eating a biscuit
Ahhhhh, that sort of pebble dashing
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 15:10   #23
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin
Ahhhhh, that sort of pebble dashing
Old 05-07-2005, 17:07   #24
Matthew
cf.mega poster

Matthew has reached the bronze age
Matthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze age

I got my last two from PC World on clearance. Very expensive and only do it every few months.

They are very good for light shades.