Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Should EU migrants be made to leave the UK?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Should EU migrants be made to leave the UK?
View Poll Results: Should we send EU migrants back?
Yes. 9 19.57%
No. 27 58.70%
Depends/other (please state in thread). 10 21.74%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-10-2016, 09:59   #61
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: Should EU migrants be made to leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
My guess would be none making anyone who uses their services complicit in defrauding the state.
Rubbish,.They may not be paying tax but would they anyway on minimum wage ? and i know loads of home grown people working on the black market it's more common than you think and i know even more home grown people taking everything they possibly can from the state.What's concerning is that when Brexit happens and we lose this supply of labour where will it come from because from experience our own lot are pretty useless unless they are getting fortunes every week for very little actual work .
Advertisement
Old 15-10-2016, 10:10   #62
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Rubbish,.They may not be paying tax but would they anyway on minimum wage ? and i know loads of home grown people working on the black market it's more common than you think and i know even more home grown people taking everything they possibly can from the state.What's concerning is that when Brexit happens and we lose this supply of labour where will it come from because from experience our own lot are pretty useless unless they are getting fortunes every week for very little actual work .
We are not discussing the so-called home grown black market, we are discussing foreigners on the take who are supported by mugs like you who want their lorry washed on the cheap.
Kursk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 12:49   #63
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
We are not discussing the so-called home grown black market, we are discussing foreigners on the take who are supported by mugs like you who want their lorry washed on the cheap.
Yes we are ,that's where the migrants you are complaining about work .When they came over here to work they found a fully functional labour black market perfectly suited to employ thousands of migrants, started by our home grown workers who do not want to pay tax and NI.Our home grown fiddlers working for £40 a day had their nose put out of joint because the migrant workers did it for £25 a day

What makes you think i have a lorry
Old 15-10-2016, 15:36   #64
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Quote:
Yes we are ,that's where the migrants you are complaining about work .When they came over here to work they found a fully functional labour black market perfectly suited to employ thousands of migrants, started by our home grown workers who do not want to pay tax and NI.Our home grown fiddlers working for £40 a day had their nose put out of joint because the migrant workers did it for £25 a day

What makes you think i have a lorry
The thread title is: Should EU migrants be made to leave the UK? so let's stay focussed on the black market created by them and the unpatriotic amongst us (you for example) who support their fraud.

If you can't see where your preference for cheapskating will lead, may I suggest that the next time a black marketeer offers you two stout, short planks on the cheap, say no .
Old 15-10-2016, 19:28   #65
martyh

Quote:
The thread title is: Should EU migrants be made to leave the UK? so let's stay focussed on the black market created by them and the unpatriotic amongst us (you for example) who support their fraud.

If you can't see where your preference for cheapskating will lead, may I suggest that the next time a black marketeer offers you two stout, short planks on the cheap, say no .
How do i support fraud ? i don't use a car wash and never have ,i work perfectly legit and pay my taxes every year,the fact that you don't want to speak about the home grown black market used by our own indigenous fraudsters to great effect and is the same one that migrants use speaks volumes about you .You seem very blinkered to the faults of our own lazy twonks .The other point you seem to forget is that you are assuming that all car washes or similar companies are using black market labour ,quite a few at least will be perfectly legit.

and another point you have conveniently missed is that the explosion of car washes has only happened since we started allowing thousands of migrants into the country so the question begs to asked ,why didn't our own home grown lazy twonks do the same, instead of crying that the government has left them to rot on the dole
Old 16-10-2016, 01:12   #66
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Quote:
How do i support fraud ? i don't use a car wash and never have ,i work perfectly legit and pay my taxes every year,the fact that you don't want to speak about the home grown black market used by our own indigenous fraudsters to great effect and is the same one that migrants use speaks volumes about you .You seem very blinkered to the faults of our own lazy twonks .The other point you seem to forget is that you are assuming that all car washes or similar companies are using black market labour ,quite a few at least will be perfectly legit.

and another point you have conveniently missed is that the explosion of car washes has only happened since we started allowing thousands of migrants into the country so the question begs to asked ,why didn't our own home grown lazy twonks do the same, instead of crying that the government has left them to rot on the dole
Off topic squirming .
Old 16-10-2016, 06:45   #67
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Off topic squirming .
Well you certainly do plenty of that old boy so to say others do it is a bit like calling the kettle black.
Old 16-10-2016, 08:41   #68
martyh

Quote:
Off topic squirming .
In other words you can't answer the questions.
Old 16-10-2016, 10:03   #69
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well you certainly do plenty of that old boy so to say others do it is a bit like calling the kettle black.
A characteristically vacuous statement. Please explain further if you can?

Quote:
In other words you can't answer the questions.
I have no intention of wasting my time in debate with misogynists.

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/sh...5&postcount=88

Last edited by Kursk; 16-10-2016 at 11:06. Reason: link added
Old 16-10-2016, 10:18   #70
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads

Richard, is that you?
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2016, 10:20   #71
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
A characteristically vacuous statement. Please explain further if you can?

l don't need to explain myself as you conveniently do it on a regular nature when it suits your agenda in debates where you like to insult others on a regular basis rather then what most people would do and that is articulate your points rationally and in a undiscriminating way.
Old 16-10-2016, 10:22   #72
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l don't need to explain myself as you conveniently do it on a regular nature when it suits your agenda in debates where you like to insult others on a regular basis rather then what most people would do and that is articulate your points rationally and in a undiscriminating way.
So you can't explain your typically pointless comment? No surprises there then.
Old 16-10-2016, 10:32   #73
martyh

Quote:
So you can't explain your typically pointless comment? No surprises there then.
and you seem unable to explain why thousands of unemployed British people couldn't do what thousands of unemployed migrants could do ......go figure
Old 16-10-2016, 10:39   #74
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Still waiting Den. Or do you think you might ease off on your "yes I agree that is what I was thinking" posting style?
Old 16-10-2016, 10:55   #75
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Still waiting Den. Or do you think you might ease off on your "yes I agree that is what I was thinking" posting style?
l got better things to do today with family rather then react to someone who quite clearly likes to give it but sadly does not like it when posters throw reasonable and rational questions and points back in your direction.