Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sky Sports 3D to launch (but not on Virgin Media)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

No Service M22

Old 06-05-2012, 09:50   #1
prestonred
Inactive

prestonred is an unknown quantity at this point
No Service M22

Last night I lost Tv and BB at about 9.45. I called up and was told engineer would be coming Monday 12 - 4.

Still no services this morning. Then I remembered that a green box on the street had been crashed into. Went to have a look at it. Came home and dialled the 0800 number it said to. It tranpsires it is an old Virgin number and to call 150.

So I did and waited and waited and waited. Upshot is a man in a foreign clime was not listening to me. I was trying to report the box number but all he was interested in was asking me to reboot and unplug white cable.

I obliged. Having told him it is stuck in ap52 he told me he would book an engineer. I told him one was booked last night. He said no there wasn't! Cue frustration.

Anyways. I now have sevice but the green box which is bent and buckled is open to the elements and misuse and all I am trying to do is report it. So if anyone who is anyone, can pass the information on to someone who will listen, the box number is 35203 207.

Cheers
prestonred is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement