Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | "God has answered our prayers for confusion in the Tesco boardroom".

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

"God has answered our prayers for confusion in the Tesco boardroom".
Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2012, 09:21   #31
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: "God has answered our prayers for confusion in the Tesco boardroom".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Oh good, Another religion bashing thread, we haven't had one of them for ages..................
Oh look Pierre popping up to have a whinge about the content of the thread, been a while since that happened.

You aren't a moderator here, no-one forces you to read them, no-one who does actually chooses to post in these threads as a contributor gives a monkeys' about your opinion of the thread as a whole. It was quite clear from the title it wasn't going to be complimentary, if you dislike the topic of conversation don't engage in it, not difficult.
Advertisement
Old 14-01-2012, 09:52   #32
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Oh look Pierre popping up to have a whinge about the content of the thread, been a while since that happened.

You aren't a moderator here, no-one forces you to read them, no-one who does actually choose to post in these threads as a contributor gives a monkeys' about your opinion of the thread as a whole. It was quite clear from the title it wasn't going to be complimentary, if you dislike the topic of conversation don't engage in it, not difficult.
what he said

Old 14-01-2012, 10:02   #33
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Pierre has got a point though. we haven't had one for ages.
Old 14-01-2012, 10:07   #34
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Pierre has got a point though. we haven't had one for ages.
i thought it was about acknowledging Gods power over Christmas sales and the stock market ,not bashing religion
Old 14-01-2012, 10:17   #35
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
i thought it was about acknowledging Gods power over Christmas sales and the stock market ,not bashing religion
it is about Gods power over Xmas, I was just saying that we haven't had a bashing religion thread for ages. all the ones we have are just normal discussion.
Old 14-01-2012, 11:08   #36
Mr Angry
Inactive

Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars
Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars

Seems as though God is throwing his weight behind the competition.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lidl.jpg (129.9 KB, 14 views)
Old 14-01-2012, 11:14   #37
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Angry View Post
Seems as though God is throwing his weight behind the competition.
that looks like my youngest son
Old 14-01-2012, 11:57   #38
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
It has. Which is why I decided to point it out

Quote:
You aren't a moderator here, no-one forces you to read them, no-one who does actually chooses to post in these threads as a contributor gives a monkeys' about your opinion of the thread as a whole. It was quite clear from the title it wasn't going to be complimentary, if you dislike the topic of conversation don't engage in it, not difficult.
I couldn't giving a flying toss what you care about my opinion, but if I have an opinion I'll give it anyway.

In the near 10 years I've been on this forum, there hasn't once been a thread about religion that hasn't degenerated into a Athiests V Theists or religion v science etc etc etc etc.

And if I want to express my view, I bloody well will and you can shove it from where you just spoke from.

Good Morning
Old 14-01-2012, 12:19   #39
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
It has. Which is why I decided to point it out

I couldn't giving a flying toss what you care about my opinion, but if I have an opinion I'll give it anyway.

In the near 10 years I've been on this forum, there hasn't once been a thread about religion that hasn't degenerated into a Athiests V Theists or religion v science etc etc etc etc.

And if I want to express my view, I bloody well will and you can shove it from where you just spoke from.

Good Morning
well there's nothing like a reasoned intelligent debate
Old 14-01-2012, 12:33   #40
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
well there's nothing like a reasoned intelligent debate
Now, you wouldn't want to get into a discussion about religion with him. now would you?
Old 14-01-2012, 12:44   #41
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Now, you wouldn't want to get into a discussion about religion with him. now would you?
i'm always willing to tackle that subject - its the other side that always chucks the dummy out of the pram once the idea of proof is introduced into the debate
Old 14-01-2012, 13:48   #42
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
i'm always willing to tackle that subject - its the other side that always chucks the dummy out of the pram once the idea of proof is introduced into the debate
You must be reading a different forum then - possibly one where the religious types actually claim they have proof of what they believe in.

People can post their view about peoples' beliefs on Cable Forum providing it is respectful and doesn't break our T&Cs.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 14-01-2012, 13:55   #43
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
You must be reading a different forum then - possibly one where the religious types actually claim they have proof of what they believe in.

People can post their view about peoples' beliefs on Cable Forum providing it is respectful and doesn't break our T&Cs.
i never claimed " the religious types actually claim they have proof of what they believe in."

i said "its the other side that always chucks the dummy out of the pram once the idea of proof is introduced into the debate"
Old 14-01-2012, 14:06   #44
downquark1
cf.mega poster

Services: Plusnet FFTC
downquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appeal
downquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appeal

Well it's our yearly reminder of how insane Christian voice is
Old 14-01-2012, 14:07   #45
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:

i said "its the other side that always chucks the dummy out of the pram once the idea of proof is introduced into the debate"
And I said:

Quote:
You must be reading a different forum then
As what you've said doesn't happen on CF.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Closed Thread