Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 27-07-2011, 09:26   #3496
Pauls9
Inactive

Services: VM TVM HD, BBL, phone; BT phone; Freeview.
Pauls9 has reached the bronze age
Pauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze age
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Dilli: Don't want to rain on your parade, but I believe the museum for the Mary Rose itself is being rebuilt and isn't open to the public at the moment. Might be worth checking if that's all you want to see. Have a look at http://www.maryrose.org/new_museum/index.html

I might have got it wrong, of course.

Have a great time anyway, whatever you get up to.

If you like beaches, try West Wittering.
Pauls9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-07-2011, 09:29   #3497
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Well we took our mum and dad for a meal yesterday and very nice it was indeed..
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 11:37   #3498
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Just had the full Turkish shave experience, now sat overlooking Kyrenia Harbour having lunch and Efes (local beer, very nice), with free wifi - result.....

Temp approx. 42C, so staying in the shade, due to my naturally blue complexion.

Assiduously avoiding dehydration (cf Efes above )
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 11:45   #3499
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Just had the full Turkish shave experience, now sat overlooking Kyrenia Harbour having lunch and Efes (local beer, very nice), with free wifi - result.....

Temp approx. 42C, so staying in the shade, due to my naturally blue complexion.

Assiduously avoiding dehydration (cf Efes above )
Well l hope you are enjoying your holiday and l am glad l am not experiencing the oppressive tempertures that are in prevelant in Turkey at the moment.
Old 27-07-2011, 11:48   #3500
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars

1 day of work to go before flying out to the gorgeous island of Mauritius next week.

Continuing study for degree, decided to roll with Physical Sciences in the end.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 11:55   #3501
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well l hope you are enjoying your holiday and l am glad l am not experiencing the oppressive tempertures that are in prevelant in Turkey at the moment.
TRNC, actually...

North Cyprus
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 12:06   #3502
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
TRNC, actually...

North Cyprus
Oooh dear l got that wrong and l do apoligise to you sir for this slight oversight.
Old 27-07-2011, 13:52   #3503
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

My Kindle has arrived.
Old 27-07-2011, 13:53   #3504
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
My Kindle has arrived.
Any good.
Old 27-07-2011, 14:15   #3505
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Any good.
Well considering it was easy enough for even me to set up I think it will do me fine.

I have a choice of font sizes that lets me read books again, about 50 books downloaded to keep me happy for a few days, had a quick play with the internet connection and have even visited CF so it seems to do everything I hoped.

Now if I could just work out how to attach the cover I will have cracked it, ....... well not actually cracked it, I don't want to temp fate.
Old 27-07-2011, 14:30   #3506
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Kindles are great - even I can use one - it reads out (most) books too

---------- Post added at 14:30 ---------- Previous post was at 14:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauls9 View Post
Dilli: Don't want to rain on your parade, but I believe the museum for the Mary Rose itself is being rebuilt and isn't open to the public at the moment. Might be worth checking if that's all you want to see. Have a look at http://www.maryrose.org/new_museum/index.html

I might have got it wrong, of course.

Have a great time anyway, whatever you get up to.

If you like beaches, try West Wittering.
Well it wasn't the only reason we were goinh but it's good to know

I guess we just won't do Portsmouth.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 19:03   #3507
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

My day in pictures. A friend phoned and asked if I would like to go to Meva (Mevagissey).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1000367.JPG (175.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg P1000368.JPG (165.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg P1000374.JPG (170.5 KB, 8 views)
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 19:05   #3508
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Nice
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 19:10   #3509
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

I'am back?
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 19:52   #3510
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
I'am back?