Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Super league

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Super league

Old 06-02-2015, 17:07   #691
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Should have been a yellow just like the Matty Smith one. Lets face it Matty Smith kicked another player who had his back turned to him which is a **** trick to do. Cannot wait to see if Matty Smith is as hard against Simms or Westwood

http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-leag...gue-discipline

http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-leag...Bs-ZFHMjC7KaDy
Hanbury got what he deserved, purposely celebrating right in front of him, pretty sad you have to run over to an opposition player to celebrate in front of them rather than with your own team mates...but obviously Smith got what he deserved for retaliating. I can see why the red was given, don't think you're supposed to tackle with a clenched fist swinging to the face! I thought he would have been given a yellow though.
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2015, 17:49   #692
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
Hanbury got what he deserved, purposely celebrating right in front of him, pretty sad you have to run over to an opposition player to celebrate in front of them rather than with your own team mates...but obviously Smith got what he deserved for retaliating. I can see why the red was given, don't think you're supposed to tackle with a clenched fist swinging to the face! I thought he would have been given a yellow though.
I have always said that childs is not one of the better ref's. Looking forward to the first Wire v Warriors game

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 17:53   #693
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
I have always said that childs is not one of the better ref's. Looking forward to the first Wire v Warriors game

Yep, i'm glad its not for a while, both teams should be up to speed by then and we should get a great game
Old 06-02-2015, 18:04   #694
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Yes l am looking forward to that and hopefully it will be a good game and may the best team win old bean.
Old 06-02-2015, 18:33   #695
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Yep, i'm glad its not for a while, both teams should be up to speed by then and we should get a great game
Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes l am looking forward to that and hopefully it will be a good game and may the best team win old bean.
It will be interesting to see who goes down at the end of this year as well.

Old 22-02-2015, 19:42   #696
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Well after Warrington and Wigan did Super league proud over the last couple of days, St. Helens are making us a laughing stock. Completely useless and totally outclassed by South Sydney. 24-0 and its not even half time!
Old 22-02-2015, 20:35   #697
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Well after Warrington and Wigan did Super league proud over the last couple of days, St. Helens are making us a laughing stock. Completely useless and totally outclassed by South Sydney. 24-0 and its not even half time!
I have no time for Saints and have not watched the game as i think top Gear will be more entertaining than the so called entertainers . Warrington and Wigan i feel will be at each other in the final this year and that will be a game to watch

Old 22-02-2015, 21:04   #698
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Finished 39-0 I think it shows how lucky Saints were to win it last year. Even though South Sydney are a fantastic side, Saints weren't even close to their level. I liked the idea of the series of games for the world club championship, I thought it worked well and hope it continues.
Old 22-02-2015, 22:19   #699
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Finished 39-0 I think it shows how lucky Saints were to win it last year. Even though South Sydney are a fantastic side, Saints weren't even close to their level. I liked the idea of the series of games for the world club championship, I thought it worked well and hope it continues.
Have to agree with you, if flower had not been an idiot and been sent off the score would have been different.

Warrington or Wigan would have put up a far bigger fight looking at that score.

Saints were an embarrassment to Super League tonight and by the standard they showed i don't think any team in super league will be worried about facing them from now on.

Old 23-02-2015, 04:39   #700
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
I have no time for Saints and have not watched the game as i think top Gear will be more entertaining than the so called entertainers . Warrington and Wigan i feel will be at each other in the final this year and that will be a game to watch
Yes that would be something to look forward to.
Old 08-03-2015, 22:02   #701
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Well the start of this season has been a lot different than i expected. Some teams who performed so well last year have been pretty dam rubbish this year so far. Meanwhile teams i felt would suffer have actually performed well above there station. You can bet it will not be long before a manager is sacked.

Old 14-03-2015, 04:32   #702
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Well that was certainly a little better last night.

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-league
Old 14-03-2015, 06:43   #703
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Well that was certainly a little better last night.

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-league
Indeed and now there is only 1 team left who have won all there games and i hope we can change that next week

Old 29-03-2015, 09:02   #704
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Well someone on here has gone quiet lately.

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-le...uddersfield-29
Old 29-03-2015, 10:33   #705
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Well someone on here has gone quiet lately.

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-le...uddersfield-29
Don't tell me your going to brag about beating the bottom of the table team. So we lost a game have you seen your teams performance lately