Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What have you just bought?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

What have you just bought?

Old 18-06-2017, 22:10   #3646
Osem
Expose lying hypocrites
Shark Attack Champion, Pacman Champion, Air Attack 3 Champion, MiniPool Champion

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you just bought?

A pair of trousers for me and some screenwash concentrate for the cars.
Old 19-06-2017, 10:34   #3647
denphone
Still alive and happy

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
A pair of trousers for me and some screenwash concentrate for the cars.
l hear you are well into those old 1970's flare trousers.
Old 19-06-2017, 12:57   #3648
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!
3 Card Poker Champion, Aniki Pingpong Champion, Bowling Master Champion, Curveball Champion, Simon Champion, Sonic Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Jewel Champion, Skeet Shoot Champion

Julian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
They go nicely with a smart tank top.
Old 19-06-2017, 15:41   #3649
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze array
GrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze arrayGrimUpNorth has a bronze array

Quote:
Well we know Osem has the fondest memories of the magical decade that was the 1970's - afterall he harps back to those times often enough .

Fish and Chips for the team at work. Tradition on the first day back after your birthday. Not too bad as there are only 6 of us here today.

Cheers

Dave
Old 19-06-2017, 18:24   #3650
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

A metal chair for Mr T to sit in the greenhouse whilst he is tending to his/our tomatoes.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 09:20   #3651
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 70M SHUB thingy in modem mode XL TV VboxHD Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny stars
heero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny stars

A new fan for my HP laptop. Could have got it cheaper direct from China but I can't wait upto a month for it to come. A UK company ships next day RM first class so they got the business.
Old 20-06-2017, 09:29   #3652
denphone
Still alive and happy

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
A new fan for my HP laptop. Could have got it cheaper direct from China but I can't wait upto a month for it to come. A UK company ships next day RM first class so they got the business.
How much did that set you back heero.?
Old 20-06-2017, 09:38   #3653
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 70M SHUB thingy in modem mode XL TV VboxHD Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny stars
heero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
How much did that set you back heero.?
£15.99 incl P&P. China was £7.99.

Good thing there was a tutorial on youtube how to get the machine apart because there is a "correct" sequence of removing things like the keyboard plus a lot of hidden screws and clips.
Old 20-06-2017, 10:28   #3654
Osem
Expose lying hypocrites
Shark Attack Champion, Pacman Champion, Air Attack 3 Champion, MiniPool Champion

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Well we know Osem has the fondest memories of the magical decade that was the 1970's - afterall he harps back to those times often enough .
Far better than living in denial and learning nothing from the experience I'd have thought. That'd just be stupid but I guess you just can't educate some folks. Thank the Lord we had something nice to take our minds off all the damage Labour loonies were doing to the economy around then.

Quote:
Crushed velvet lol

Luckily I've never been a slave to fashion.

Last edited by Osem; 20-06-2017 at 10:40.
Osem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 12:32   #3655
Osem
Expose lying hypocrites

Trousers just arrived - very nice going to order a few more. My days as one of the 'Ragged Trousered Philanthropists' may be over.
Old 20-06-2017, 14:59   #3656
Jimmy-J
-?-

Jimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appeal
Jimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appealJimmy-J has a bronzed appeal

Fisheye Lens Kit, 24 X Super Macro 3 in 1 Lens +12X Macro Lens for my phone, and a Mini Children's Bible for my granddaughter.

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 15:26   #3657
weenie
Believe in yourself ...
BlackJack Champion, Buzz Lightyear Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Hungry Bob Champion, Minigolf Champion, 5 In A Row Champion

Services: tv phone mobile broadband tivo and v+ hd box
weenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronze
weenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronze

New sofa for living room although my sofa is only a couple of years old, I made a BIG mistake in the colour as I'm forever cleaning it. This time I went for a darker colour the colour I have picked this time is called Cognac hopefully this should be much easier to keep clean fingers crossed.
Old 20-06-2017, 18:31   #3658
Osem
Expose lying hypocrites

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
New sofa for living room although my sofa is only a couple of years old, I made a BIG mistake in the colour as I'm forever cleaning it. This time I went for a darker colour the colour I have picked this time is called Cognac hopefully this should be much easier to keep clean fingers crossed.
That's why we went for dark brown leather. Much easier to keep looking nice. You'll just have to keep the kids off.
Old 20-06-2017, 18:35   #3659
Paul M
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM Phone : Tivo Multiroom : VM Cable (200 Mbps) : Sky BB (38 Mbps)
Paul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny stars
Paul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny stars

Two new pairs of Jeans.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 20:03   #3660
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
That would be nice Weenie,

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

Another Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt, Just love them . Ladies of course
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote