Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin mobile on line account statement

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin mobile on line account statement

Old 24-08-2010, 14:02   #16
gary france
Inactive

gary france is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin mobile on line account statement

Masque , thanks for the tip ,
gary france is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-08-2010, 14:04   #17
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary france View Post
Masque , thanks for the tip ,
I knew that I had an issue so I gave calling them a try, you have to wait but at least you eventually get an answer.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 16:23   #18
gary france
Inactive

Masque
Its been my first time i have had any input to any forum but i have learnt a good lesson :1 / Know your subject , its easy to be misunderstood .
:2 / The truth is out there
:3 / Dont let life,s little irritiatons become major ones .
Old 24-08-2010, 17:53   #19
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Masque
Its been my first time i have had any input to any forum but i have learnt a good lesson :1 / Know your subject , its easy to be misunderstood .
:2 / The truth is out there
:3 / Dont let life,s little irritiatons become major ones .
All that matters is the end result of any call so please let us know how you get on.
Old 24-08-2010, 18:27   #20
gallego1
cf.addict

Services: V+ and tivo virgin mobile xl tv xl telephone and 120 bb Lewisham headend
gallego1 is an unknown quantity at this point

garry

In answer to your 2 questions i had the same problem with my htc wildfire

1 all new virgin mobile contracts are on a new system ( says customer services) and there are some issues with the balances

in my case the vm2vm calls are treated as standard and my data allowance has dropped 500kb when net counter says I have used 30MB

Virgin mobile IT team are still looking at the issue since 1 Aug

2 Battery use
- a) fully charge the battery with the phone on when fully charged remove the charger cable and switch off the phone
- b) replace the charger cable and fully charge again ) with phone switched off) when fully charged remove the cable and then re-insert the cable a third time and fully charge

I did this and my battery now lasts nearly 2 days instead of less than 1 day

also turn off all auto synching of accounts if you don't need them

trust this helps
gallego1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 18:51   #21
gary france
Inactive

Hi gallego1
Thanks for the info concerning my account on line problem , all I would have needed is a simple text message from Virgin mobile to solve the issue .
Battery problem , i have just gone in to your step by step account in solving this menacing issue , I will report straight back to you with the results asap
all the best Gary
Old 24-08-2010, 19:02   #22
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Hi gallego1
Thanks for the info concerning my account on line problem , all I would have needed is a simple text message from Virgin mobile to solve the issue .
Battery problem , i have just gone in to your step by step account in solving this menacing issue , I will report straight back to you with the results asap
all the best Gary
Menacing is that a misprint, irritating possibly.
Old 24-08-2010, 19:20   #23
gary france
Inactive

Masque
Your back! menacing, i have to rely on spell checker , and it passed ,that's good enough in my book !
Old 24-08-2010, 19:22   #24
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Masque
Your back! menacing, i have to rely on spell checker , and it passed ,that's good enough in my book !
If my mobile phone battery were to menace me then I would be worried.
Old 24-08-2010, 19:37   #25
gary france
Inactive

Looking from your location , where i come from South Yorkshire we get menaced on a regular basis, Did Liverpool get a good menacing last night at football
Old 24-08-2010, 19:50   #26
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Looking from your location , where i come from South Yorkshire we get menaced on a regular basis, Did Liverpool get a good menacing last night at football
Not a football fan so do not actually care.
Old 24-08-2010, 20:07   #27
gary france
Inactive

Glad to hear that , i was tring to make a topical coversation sound intresting, it failed , I myself have been learning to play the guitar , Thats better than football , Mind you the neighbours havent ask for any reqests.
Old 24-08-2010, 20:09   #28
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Glad to hear that , i was tring to make a topical coversation sound intresting, it failed , I myself have been learning to play the guitar , Thats better than football , Mind you the neighbours havent ask for any reqests.
As long as they do not want to do this to you.

Old 24-08-2010, 20:33   #29
gary france
Inactive

That caricature is so uncanny its me ! Masque we seem to be going off the subject a little ,its a forum for people who have problems with their mobile phones and that, its all your fault not mine, you should know better ,working in the media environment my excuse is, Its all new to me this way of correspondence, and i am easily lead astray .
Old 24-08-2010, 22:12   #30
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
That caricature is so uncanny its me ! Masque we seem to be going off the subject a little ,its a forum for people who have problems with their mobile phones and that, its all your fault not mine, you should know better ,working in the media environment my excuse is, Its all new to me this way of correspondence, and i am easily lead astray .
It is ok I quite often post cartoons or pics in various threads to alleviate the monotony.