Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin mobile on line account statement

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin mobile on line account statement

Old 24-08-2010, 08:49   #1
gary france
Inactive

gary france is an unknown quantity at this point
Virgin mobile on line account statement

HI , About a fortnight ago i upgraded my phone contract with virgin mobile,
Since that , my Virgin mobile account on line has had technical issues , in other words i can not read my present statement , I have tried the 789 number but the automated voice system is inaudible, Is it possible to receive account statements by text service . Anyone got any other ideas out there ?. Your suggestions would be gladly received.
gary france is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-08-2010, 09:25   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Virgin mobile on line account statement

Taken from the website.

Quote:
If you're a customer already call 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone, or 0845 6000 789 from a landline.

If you've got a question, query or comment please email us. We'll look into the details and get back to you as quickly as we can. It normally takes us less than 72 hours.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 10:00   #3
gary france
Inactive

Masque, Like i said due to Virgin on line account statement problem , now into its 2nd week , I would like a e-mail or text of my current account statement , Is that beyond Virgin Mobile capability ?.
Old 24-08-2010, 10:03   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary france View Post
Masque, Like i said due to Virgin on line account statement problem , now into its 2nd week , I would like a e-mail or text of my current account statement , Is that beyond Virgin Mobile capability ?.
As I am just a customer of Virgin Mobile like yourself so I can give no more information than above, you should be able to ring the 0845 number and request a paper bill but they do charge for it.
Old 24-08-2010, 10:19   #5
gary france
Inactive

Masque, Virginmedia Staff , and Customer
I am surprised being a member of staff you are unable to give me more information about my request , Yes i know about the paper bill charges ,
Old 24-08-2010, 10:23   #6
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Masque, Virginmedia Staff , and Customer
I am surprised being a member of staff you are unable to give me more information about my request , Yes i know about the paper bill charges ,
Virgin Mobile is a separate standalone company, I work for Virgin Media we have no dealings with or access to their systems

I am not talking about the cable paper bill issue, but Virgin Mobile who charge for them already, as I said I only know this by virtue of being a mobile customer.
Old 24-08-2010, 11:11   #7
gary france
Inactive

Masque
Sorry about the misunderstanding on my part , it was my frustation trying to get a simle request answered from some one connected with Virgin Mobile, What i have noticed that Virginmedia, virgin broadband , tv &phone, virgin mobile, are all on the same web page.So near but remote ! Me and my partner are fully paid up members of all three , Thanks once Masque for your input .
Old 24-08-2010, 11:37   #8
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Ring customer services and they will reset your account same thing happened to me when I changed package
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 12:01   #9
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Masque
Sorry about the misunderstanding on my part , it was my frustation trying to get a simle request answered from some one connected with Virgin Mobile, What i have noticed that Virginmedia, virgin broadband , tv &phone, virgin mobile, are all on the same web page.So near but remote ! Me and my partner are fully paid up members of all three , Thanks once Masque for your input .
I know how confusing it can look on the main website.
Old 24-08-2010, 12:35   #10
gary france
Inactive

Is Sir Richard aware of that, if not accumulate some brownie points on my behalf .Any someone just contacted me on cable forum web site about my problem he has the same problem like me , Virgin mobile solved his problem by just resetting his account . I have tried several times in the last half an hour to get through but with no joy , I surpose they all gone for their dinner .
Old 24-08-2010, 12:52   #11
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Is Sir Richard aware of that, if not accumulate some brownie points on my behalf .Any someone just contacted me on cable forum web site about my problem he has the same problem like me , Virgin mobile solved his problem by just resetting his account . I have tried several times in the last half an hour to get through but with no joy , I surpose they all gone for their dinner .
I expect as with Virgin Media that he does not actually own the company but leases the name.

It can be a bit of a hassle getting hold of a mobile agent which I know from my own attempts.
Old 24-08-2010, 13:14   #12
gary france
Inactive

Masque , that info surprised me ,sounds like smoke and mirrors to me !. But he must carry the can when things go tits up .
Getting a hold on a mobile agent , I prefer for him to be static , stuck in one place .
Old 24-08-2010, 13:22   #13
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Masque , that info surprised me ,sounds like smoke and mirrors to me !. But he must carry the can when things go tits up .
Getting a hold on a mobile agent , I prefer for him to be static , stuck in one place .
No he owns around 7% of Virgin Media so has no dealings with the actually running of the company, as for Virgin Mobile I have no idea of any level of ownership of the company.

I have just rung Virgin Mobile as my own phone is a battery killer and they are sending me out a replacement battery so they can see if the issue persists.

I did have to wait about 10 minutes until someone answered.
Old 24-08-2010, 13:43   #14
gary france
Inactive

Mesque, dont tell me its the Xperia x10 min pro ,mine is and is my first android, Yes my drains my battery while in a coma , What i have heard its nothing new , Tried all the Apps , still the same , My only saviour is that they are going to upgrade the firmware later on this year this may help
Old 24-08-2010, 13:50   #15
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Mesque, dont tell me its the Xperia x10 min pro ,mine is and is my first android, Yes my drains my battery while in a coma , What i have heard its nothing new , Tried all the Apps , still the same , My only saviour is that they are going to upgrade the firmware later on this year this may help
No mine is the Nokia 5800 but my daughter has your phone which had that exact issue and a new battery sorted it out, rather poor on a brand new handset.

She is with 3 and just went to the store and got a new battery for free, my replacement id free as well.