Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | £10 SIM offer now only 100 mins + 100 texts

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

£10 SIM offer now only 100 mins + 100 texts

Old 25-07-2007, 15:28   #31
susan
cf.member

susan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: £10 SIM offer now only 100 mins + 100 texts

I am glad i took the 300mins+300text, i cancelled my land line,i get no sales crap no more,peace at last,not bad for a tenner.
susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-07-2007, 17:14   #32
Wod
Inactive

Services: XL-TV,20MEG,XL-PHONE
Wod is on a distinguished roadWod is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Wod

Ok im on the virgin media mobile phone service, im not aware of the 300 texts and calls being reduced. Does this mean my next renewal will only give me 100 texts and minutes? If so im going back to o2 £10 a month top-up works out you get more
Wod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 17:59   #33
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads

They may keep the 300 mins and texts for existing users. If not then ask retentions and if they say no, then leave. But its worth asking during your last month.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 18:01   #34
Wod
Inactive

Services: XL-TV,20MEG,XL-PHONE
Wod is on a distinguished roadWod is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Wod

Ok, thanks. Fingers crossed.
Wod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 18:07   #35
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan View Post
I am glad i took the 300mins+300text, i cancelled my land line,i get no sales crap no more,peace at last,not bad for a tenner.
However, when applying for a job or obtaining credit, they prefer landline telephone numbers so becareful. You can get a telephone line at no extra cost when you subscribe to the TV service with free weekend calls.Tips on dealing with sales calls:Register your landline number and your mobile number with the TPS(Telephone preference service) which is a free service which lasts for 5 years and de-lists your numbers from tele-marketing lists making it illegal for sales and marketing firms to advertise products and services.www.tps-online.org.uk or via the automated service on freephone number: 0800-398-893Alternatively, get the phone line and just take advantage of the free weekend calls and add incomming call baring which you can remove at anytime and switch back on at anytime. Or if you have broadband connection, just sign up to Vonage which offers unlimited calls for £7.99 plus free equipment and you get to choose your telephone number and the choice of STD area code for example if you live in Birmingham but want a Tamworth-01827 number, you can have it!
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 18:58   #36
etccarmageddon
Inactive

etccarmageddon has a nice shiny star
etccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny star

sign up to sipgate if you just want a landline number which you'll never use as there is no monthly charge.
etccarmageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 22:01   #37
tybalt21
Inactive

tybalt21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Is the Virgin Mobile call centre in the UK or India?

Ive rung 3 times in the last 6months and have always got a English person.
The call centres are UK based mainly, I believe they also have one in Johannesburg but it's very rare that you wouldn't get through to the UK centres, well, I've always got through to the UK ones anyway..
tybalt21 is offline   Reply With Quote