Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | A question I have dues......

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Other Telco Services Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

A question I have dues......
Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2023, 03:41   #1
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Question

There is a number here in the states,its an ANI number... (You hear the # your calling from)

This # is setup so it does not charge the caller (The # isnt supervised)

Im curious if 1 person from the UK would try this # and please tell us if it says YOUR NUMBER or some special INBOUND USA NUMBER. (It would be interesting to know that number) If it says YOUR NUMBER,please dont tell us what it is

The number is Mod edit (Hugh): dodgy international phone number removed

I can call this # and it does not bill me because it does not supervise so if one of you from the UK calls it,it will also not supervise and you wont be billed.......

Im just curious what # it gives to someone calling out of the US/Canada... (Canadian callers hear thier #)

Last edited by Hugh; 31-12-2023 at 08:01.
Advertisement
Old 31-12-2023, 07:47   #2
Huxie
cf.member

Services: Ultimate Volt
Huxie has a spectacular aura about themHuxie has a spectacular aura about themHuxie has a spectacular aura about themHuxie has a spectacular aura about them
Re: A question I have dues......

You’ve tried this before. It wasn’t well received.

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...I#post36137302
Old 31-12-2023, 07:57   #3
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: A question I have dues......

As previously stated late 2022 by Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Yeah … that’s clearly a number from within the North American calling area. Firstly to call it from the UK we would have to add the relevant IDD prefix, and secondly yes, we absolutely would get charged for dialling an international number.

Please refrain from posting this utter nonsense. Vulnerable people read these pages and may be left out of pocket in a well-meaning attempt to help you.

Thread closed.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Closed Thread