Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | virgin media install issue

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Moving question

Old 12-04-2012, 18:38   #1
GazCBG
cf.mega poster

Services: 350Mb (Hub 3) | TV: 2x TiVo on XL | Phone
GazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the rough
Moving question

Hi,

Our house has been up for sale, and I upgraded to 100MB (what was 50MB) from 30MB a month ago.

Now the place we are looking at, can get virgin cable service VM site says, but on the off chance it is wrong, what happens. Will I be falsed on to VM National via the phone line?

If so I presume it would be a new contract again, would that be a 12 month, the reason I am asking, is I just checked an in June 2012 the house would be able to get BT Infinity.

Thanks
GazCBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement