Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | BoxNation on Virgin Media?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

BoxNation on Virgin Media?

Old 15-10-2011, 19:06   #136
Wire Man
cf.member

Services: tvxl tivo/v+ bbl phonem
Wire Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: BoxNation on Virgin Media?

anyone able to watch this online? i cant seem to sus it out?
Wire Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-10-2011, 19:11   #137
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

The link on the previous page works perfectly for me. What problems are you encountering?
andy_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 19:18   #138
Wire Man
cf.member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
The link on the previous page works perfectly for me. What problems are you encountering?
Tar man!
Got it going now
Old 15-10-2011, 20:21   #139
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
It's a 7pm start.
Thanks. Doesn't work though. Still doing what it was doing earlier.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 20:40   #140
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

BoxNation is looking good online.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 21:05   #141
pythagoras
cf.addict

pythagoras has reached the bronze age
pythagoras has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Thanks. Doesn't work though. Still doing what it was doing earlier.

Are you using this link

http://boxnation.tv/live.php
pythagoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 21:33   #142
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

No, I'm using my Freeview HD TV (a Samsung UE40D6530) on channel 112. Just out of curiosity because it's the first time an internet-based Freeview channel has been available, as far as I'm aware. The TV plays YouTube and iPlayer videos very well, including HD, so it's not a connectivity or bandwidth problem.

Your link works fine on my PC, as does http://sportstonightlive.com
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 22:06   #143
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythagoras View Post
Are you using this link

http://boxnation.tv/live.php
Yes I am, I am using google chrome and it is still working for me.
Old 15-10-2011, 23:33   #144
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
No, I'm using my Freeview HD TV (a Samsung UE40D6530) on channel 112. Just out of curiosity because it's the first time an internet-based Freeview channel has been available, as far as I'm aware. The TV plays YouTube and iPlayer videos very well, including HD, so it's not a connectivity or bandwidth problem.

Your link works fine on my PC, as does http://sportstonightlive.com
Just tried it on my LG LW550 and on channel 112 I'm just getting a red screen.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 23:45   #145
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

What a great fight! Tonight , it would be great if they were like that each week.
Old 15-10-2011, 23:48   #146
mikcoles
Inactive

Services: VirginMedia Premier collection.
mikcoles is just really nicemikcoles is just really nicemikcoles is just really nicemikcoles is just really nicemikcoles is just really nicemikcoles is just really nice

Brilliant fight, good online too.
mikcoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 23:54   #147
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Totally agree good fight , watched it on Sky , I tried the stream on Freeview HD out of interest however it didn't work.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 23:55   #148
dempseyjack
Inactive

Services: Boxnation/sky sports
dempseyjack is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree great fight , and well done to boxnation for putting it online for us boxnationless virgin customers .
dempseyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2011, 23:55   #149
Wire Man
cf.member

Good fight tonight, would love to see this on Virgin.
Lets hope it happens
Old 16-10-2011, 00:03   #150
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze age
TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age

Great fight but some absolute ******** scoring going on. How anyone can score that fight 117-112 to Cleverly is beyond me. Was Cleverly's mum one of the judges?
TheDon is offline   Reply With Quote