Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 06-06-2011, 17:48   #3061
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

I am the owner of a HTC Desire S (well when its delivered Tusday/Wednesday), all I need is a decent Genuine HTC case them I'm even happier.

Also my contract was extended until the end of August.
Old 06-06-2011, 18:38   #3062
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I am the owner of a HTC Desire S (well when its delivered Tusday/Wednesday), all I need is a decent Genuine HTC case them I'm even happier.

Also my contract was extended until the end of August.
Nice one mate! Did you buy from buymobilephones.net like you said you would for £15.21 a month? as i've kinda chickened out getting it from them, plus i can possibly get £80.80 cash back from T Mobile using topcashback.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 19:09   #3063
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Nice one mate! Did you buy from buymobilephones.net like you said you would for £15.21 a month? as i've kinda chickened out getting it from them, plus i can possibly get £80.80 cash back from T Mobile using topcashback.

Yeah it was from them.

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------

They also did the Desire HD for the same, but I've heard the battery life is crap.
Old 06-06-2011, 19:19   #3064
Phil-ntl
Body of a God (Buddha)!

Services: VVIP 500mb aka Ultimate Oomph (who the hell thought that name up??) 4X V6 Samsung UE55KU6470 4K TV
Phil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation eraPhil-ntl has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
I am the owner of a HTC Desire S (well when its delivered Tusday/Wednesday).
You made the right choice. I went with the Desire S after following the advise of some of the guys on here and don't regret it one bit.

It is a little more battery heavy than my old nokia but even with wifi on constant, syncing every 15 mins during the day, 30 mins @ night and a fair bit of internet, email and game playing (Angry Birds) as well as actually making calls on it lol and I still get 2 days plus between charges. Its very responsive and the amount of free apps available is mind boggling.

Have Fun

Phil
Phil-ntl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 19:28   #3065
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Yeah it was from them.

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------

They also did the Desire HD for the same, but I've heard the battery life is crap.
I hate the Desire HD is feels so heavy and large and hard to hold, i fancy the Sensation.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:44   #3066
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

After more than three weeks virgin / BT are finally sending an engineer tomorrow to sort out my internet,

Well that's the plan I just have to hope they turn up and fix the problem.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 15:56   #3067
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
After more than three weeks virgin / BT are finally sending an engineer tomorrow to sort out my internet,

and hope that it isnt internal wiring or an equipment problem, as you get charged for that
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 15:58   #3068
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

It is neithe of those things it's the BT server rejecting the password.
Old 07-06-2011, 16:21   #3069
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
This is really good.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 18:02   #3070
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Just turned up at a well-known technology company's London HQ for a update briefing at 5:30pm, and the first thing they do when I got to the 5th floor is to offer me a cold beer - I like their style...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 18:15   #3071
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Good for you
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 18:16   #3072
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

My cisco and junos books arrived today... time to start studying!
Old 08-06-2011, 11:59   #3073
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post

It is now sorted - I'm back on the pc posting
Old 08-06-2011, 12:09   #3074
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

A well-known Search Engine provider has just kindly given me a Motorola Xoom - I will hug it and squeeze it and love it and pet it, and I will call it George.

Ooooh - shiny!
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:10   #3075
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
A well-known Search Engine provider has just kindly given me a Motorola Xoom - I will hug it and squeeze it and love it and pet it, and I will call it George.

Ooooh - shiny!
Jealous!!!