Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Do you now have to request free VM to VM calls?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Do you now have to request free VM to VM calls?
Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2013, 17:47   #16
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Do you now have to request free VM to VM calls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
It's been fully explained in what's already posted/linked and even I can understand it on my strong pain killers
The fact that you are not affected by being on strong medication is totally irrelevant. We are both probably on different types of drugs and dosages for a start.

Instead of repeatedly making snide remarks to others, just be grateful that you have not been affected too much by your condition and the side effects of the drugs administered to treat your illness.

I see you continue to use the emicon that I told you I find offensive. Deliberately being offensive is not helpful to the smooth running of the forum. This sort of behaviour may explain why the site has seen a reduction in postings by new people.

Being born disabled, I have had to deal with such attitudes and baseless assumptions my whole life, so it's water off a ducks back to me, but I can see why such attitudes put people off using the site and/or contributing to discussions.

This in turn may decrease traffic and therefore advertising revenue that is currently funding the full costs of this site. I shall assume that that is not what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
I think if I was still confused I'd call them back, get a printout of the relevent t&c's and take it to someone else to have a look at.

I have had to do this once a few years back so I don't see why they can't do it now.
Thanks Dilly, I'll try that when I feel a bit better :-)
Advertisement
Old 23-06-2013, 17:49   #17
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Sam! ;-)
Old 23-06-2013, 17:50   #18
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Lol
Old 23-06-2013, 20:11   #19
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Pmsl when your excuse of painkillers doesn't work you fall back on your ever present disabled card whilst attempting to place blame on non-existant problems with the forum

You always read the forum correctly so why can't you understand a simple webpage that clearly states that for those who don't automatically qualify for free vm2vm calls havd to first top-up the minimum amount and then activate the free calls by calling the 6 digit number. If your package has the free calls without a qualification you don't have to do anything.

SIMPLES... as the meerkat says though he may not have just been talking about the process
Old 25-06-2013, 23:54   #20
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Statistics show that most of us will become disabled at some point in our lives, through disease, attack, old age etc.

Shockingly, nearly half of us will get cancer.

Despite this fact, you continue to make your gratuitously caustic remarks against the disabled and seriously ill. Incredibly, this started in this thread because I found a feature on my mobile 'phone that I wanted to share with you because you might have found it easier than texting for a balance?!?!

When I objected to this rudeness, you started being deliberately offensive and persisted with the rudeness. In certain situations, your comments are so appalling that they would be unlawful under equalities and harassment legislation.

It is not for you to speculate on the affects of a persons illness, nor the medication that they take, especially when you are not in possession of the full facts. Assumptions are rarely true and never helpful.

Whilst I appreciate that admin staff are allowed to post in their own right, I do feel that you should lead by example. Any passing person will see your insults and may well be put off from joining or posting.

You say that the lack of new people posting is not a problem, but the views of members in the "what do you want" thread state otherwise. Feelings are that it is the same few people posting and going round and round in circles. Without fresh input a forum risks going stale and is effectively nothing more than a blog.

So, I'll leave you to think about what your actions are doing to the reputation of the site and to ponder how you would feel if someone started causing unnecessary upset when the inevitability is that you, or someone close to you, is very likely to be affected.

I hope that you don't ever have to go through what I'm going through, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Goodnight and God bless.
Old 26-06-2013, 06:59   #21
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
In certain situations, your comments are so appalling that they would be unlawful under equalities and harassment legislation.
'In certain situations' - Absolutely none of which could even remotely apply in this case.

I'd love to see the reaction if you walked into the local Police office and complained that someone said something on the Internet in a manner you found abrupt and upsetting.
Old 26-06-2013, 09:48   #22
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

I think there is little to be gained in letting this run on any further. The answer to the original question has been provided.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread