Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Merry Christmas Everyone

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Scumbags....

Old 07-12-2005, 18:59   #1
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Scumbags....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4506998.stm

Although I am slightly biased.....

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2005, 19:06   #2
andyl

Services: NTL 2MB Broadband, x2 phones, digi TV.
Re: Scumbags....

Not nice.

Ah, but is that picture getting you going Russ? I mean she could be naked
Old 07-12-2005, 19:06   #3
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Aww, I'm sure you could have done better than that...

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 19:09   #4
andyl

Services: NTL 2MB Broadband, x2 phones, digi TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
Aww, I'm sure you could have done better than that...
Nah, that was my best cheap shot
Old 07-12-2005, 19:16   #5
homealone

Irrespective of who she is, the incidence of unprovoked attacks seems to be on the increase, there was a nasty one round here, recently, where a gang of 'youths' attacked a family, at random, who were walking home after a night out. While some of the youths beat up the two males, the others prevented the females (one pregnant) from phoning the police.

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/displ...=sidebarsearch

Sympathy to Myleen, though, it must have been very scarey.
Old 07-12-2005, 19:59   #6
Enuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone
Irrespective of who she is, the incidence of unprovoked attacks seems to be on the increase, there was a nasty one round here, recently, where a gang of 'youths' attacked a family, at random, who were walking home after a night out. While some of the youths beat up the two males, the others prevented the females (one pregnant) from phoning the police.

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/displ...=sidebarsearch

Sympathy to Myleen, though, it must have been very scarey.
Very sad indeed, but this type of cowardly thing is unfortunatley on the increase... What really can be done about it? All people seem to do is sit back and thank their god it didnt happen to them. These crimes are unforgivable, and yet I'm sure the worse cowardly crime of all, is to sit back and do nothing!
Old 07-12-2005, 20:48   #7
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Tell me about it..My husband went to court as you know after he and his friends were attacked for no reason.All the attackers got was fined and ordered to pay compensation to his friend and costs.My husband didn't even get anything awarded for his broken glasses.My husband also had to take two days off work for the court case but could only claim expenses for one because everyone pleaded guilty and the case finished early.So he is one days pay short.
Old 07-12-2005, 21:33   #8
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Tell me about it..My husband went to court as you know after he and his friends were attacked for no reason.All the attackers got was fined and ordered to pay compensation to his friend and costs.My husband didn't even get anything awarded for his broken glasses.My husband also had to take two days off work for the court case but could only claim expenses for one because everyone pleaded guilty and the case finished early.So he is one days pay short.
And people wonder why others take justice into their own hands.
punky is offline   Reply With Quote