Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Old 25-05-2017, 13:24   #4186
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Went to pay my credit card, had to update my bank card details as it was a new card, then tried to make a payment which was bigger than normal due to expensive new TV.

First the message on the screen said payment successful then after closing that box it said payment declined! I did the same again and it was declined once more.

So stressed me was now worried that 2 payments had gone through and cleared me out, so phoned my bank and explained the issue, and it turns out they now have a £2000 debit card limit for transactions and i needed to pay more than that!

Now if they had told me on the screen i wouldn't of had all this hassle, so i have now paid upto £2000 and need to wait until that clears before i can pay the remaining amount.
What a mix up for you
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-05-2017, 13:45   #4187
denphone
Still alive and happy

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Best of luck Den.
The doctor contacted the hospital consultant at the hospital this morning and thus l am having a scan tomorrow and thus until then l have been prescribed a anticoagulant.
Old 25-05-2017, 15:28   #4188
nashville
nashville

nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze

Thanks for the update, Hope all goes well, Nash
Old Yesterday, 20:02   #4189
MarkC1984
Iceman of Waitrose

Services: TiVo, great deal, Sony Aqua M4 mobile.
MarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze array
MarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze array
Send a message via AIM to MarkC1984

Sister spent last night in A&E after having a seizure in her bedroom. Doctors think she may have epilepsy.
Old Yesterday, 20:10   #4190
dilli-theclaw
3xCABG

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Sister spent last night in A&E after having a seizure in her bedroom. Doctors think she may have epilepsy.
Sorry to hear that, I hope the drs find asuitable treatment soon
Old Yesterday, 20:22   #4191
denphone
Still alive and happy

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Best of luck Den.
l have had the scan and thankfully l do not have DVT but l have a skin condition which is affecting both legs currently and l have to see my GP again next week now.

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

Quote:
l hope and pray that she is alright Mark.
Old Today, 11:08   #4192
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

My son has received his Tribunal date (20th June) with respect to his DLA to PIP transfer. He had been awarded almost no points, therefore lost his right to PIP. We were told that the wait would be several more months, but certain "test" cases would be called forward early to hit the DWP where it hurts, by "solidifying precedents previously set by other Tribunals at First and Second Levels".

So it seems his case is important to the Tribunal Service, and that makes us more anxious than during the whole process so far.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:35   #4193
joglynne
Posting with Cattitude.

Services: Full House (XL), Vivid 200, Phone Talk Weekends
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Hope your sister is alright Mark and that whatever is wrong with her is diagnosed quickly so that she can start managing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
snippet>l have had the scan and thankfully l do not have DVT but l have a skin condition which is affecting both legs currently and l have to see my GP again next week now.
Good news, I hope? Skin condition sounds so much better than a DVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
My son has received his Tribunal date (20th June) with respect to his DLA to PIP transfer. He had been awarded almost no points, therefore lost his right to PIP. We were told that the wait would be several more months, but certain "test" cases would be called forward early to hit the DWP where it hurts, by "solidifying precedents previously set by other Tribunals at First and Second Levels".

So it seems his case is important to the Tribunal Service, and that makes us more anxious than during the whole process so far.
Hang in there Taff, I would have thought that with your son's appeal being used as a 'test' Tribunal case it must be assumed to have a good chance of a positive outcome. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for him.
Old Today, 12:11   #4194
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Hang in there Taff, I would have thought that with your son's appeal being used as a 'test' Tribunal case it must be assumed to have a good chance of a positive outcome. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for him.
There have been a few tribunal decisions over the past few months that DWP has responded to by moving the goalposts.

The Tribunal Service has decided to put their foot down hard, especially when any sudden changes by DWP may reflect badly on the upcoming election.

Fingers crossed.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:24   #4195
weenie
Believe in yourself ...
BlackJack Champion, Buzz Lightyear Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Hungry Bob Champion, Minigolf Champion, 5 In A Row Champion

Services: tv phone mobile broadband tivo and v+ hd box
weenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronze
weenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronzeweenie is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l have had the scan and thankfully l do not have DVT but l have a skin condition which is affecting both legs currently and l have to see my GP again next week now.
Hopefully you will be back to your old self soon den, take care.

Quote:
Hope your sister is alright Mark.

Quote:

Fingers crossed he gets PIP Taf, Good luck.
Old Today, 14:13   #4196
nashville
nashville

Hope our son gets his PIP sorted out Taff, Den I hope you get treatment for your skin condition. Hope your sister is ok and gets things sorted out too Mark , Lot going on today, Take Care everyone
Old Today, 15:15   #4197
MarkC1984
Iceman of Waitrose

Services: TiVo, great deal, Sony Aqua M4 mobile.
MarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze array
MarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze arrayMarkC1984 has a bronze array
Send a message via AIM to MarkC1984

Thanks everyone, I am extremely worried about her. Nothing I can do though except wait and see, and be there for her. I've got a sneaky suspicion though it was drug related rather than epilepsy. She has her A Levels soon so I am suspecting she was using something to try and keep her awake to revise. Hopefully I am wrong on that, and hopefully it was just something heat related.
Old Today, 19:05   #4198
Osem
Expose lying hypocrites
Shark Attack Champion, Pacman Champion, Air Attack 3 Champion, MiniPool Champion

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:

Hope it goes better for you than you think. Most of the people we know via Osem Jnr #2 are better off under PIP.

Vote Labour, vote ineptitude & nastiness.
Osem is online now   Reply With Quote