Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 02-10-2010, 12:04   #1201
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia View Post
Too many pages to catch up on, has Fingy had the baby yet?

My happy thought......

Well after 1 year+ of living in absolute utter walls-closing-in-on-me-24-hours-a-day-please-let-me-kill-myself HELL......... with not one, but TWO sets of noisy chavvy muppet neighbours who act like the Clampetts... I am MOVING!!!!!

In other happy news, my gorgeous clever babba can now pull herself up to standing and is on the brink of walking

(That's a moan really, but i should act proud, right?)
Nice one how soon is the move then and I hope they get a neighbour 10 times worse than themselves.

Wow walking so soon., she will be into everything.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-10-2010, 17:52   #1202
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

well happy got fifa 11.
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 17:55   #1203
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

4 more sleeps till we're back in the UK.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 18:12   #1204
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Well I've survived a month on minimum wage and spending 7.5 out of 8.5 hours on my feet every day.

I also sent out over £20,000 worth of post , some months they've hit £60,000 every month.

I also was given a conractor pass, which means I don't have to go to security every week to revalidate my pass.

Best of all the minimum wage is going up to £5.91ph
Old 02-10-2010, 18:24   #1205
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Well done and hopefully you will get a permenanent position from the job and a bigger pay rise
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 19:05   #1206
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Well I've survived a month on minimum wage and spending 7.5 out of 8.5 hours on my feet every day.

I also sent out over £20,000 worth of post , some months they've hit £60,000 every month.

I also was given a conractor pass, which means I don't have to go to security every week to revalidate my pass.

Best of all the minimum wage is going up to £5.91ph

Glad things are looking up for you.I hope it continues.

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia View Post
Too many pages to catch up on, has Fingy had the baby yet?

My happy thought......

Well after 1 year+ of living in absolute utter walls-closing-in-on-me-24-hours-a-day-please-let-me-kill-myself HELL......... with not one, but TWO sets of noisy chavvy muppet neighbours who act like the Clampetts... I am MOVING!!!!!

In other happy news, my gorgeous clever babba can now pull herself up to standing and is on the brink of walking

(That's a moan really, but i should act proud, right?)
Here's hoping your new neighbours are a bunch of real sweeties.

As for your little walker please give her a huge hug from me for the future booboos she is about to acquire.
Old 02-10-2010, 19:09   #1207
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

Got my iPhone back from being repaired. Well actually I got a brand new one seeing mine was deader than dead. Still it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be.

An expensive lesson that waterproof cases and phone insurance might be a good idea. That and nokias phones software really is gash these days.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 21:45   #1208
speedfreak
Inactive

Services: VM phone TV 50Mbps BB
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal

Just been invited to and played in a game of zombies on MW2 on the ps3. No idea how they did it but I want more!
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 22:55   #1209
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post
Just been invited to and played in a game of zombies on MW2 on the ps3. No idea how they did it but I want more!
hope you win
Old 04-10-2010, 22:00   #1210
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

I flew up in a hot air balloon today and it was amazing!

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 22:09   #1211
Sasha222
Inactive

Well done you. Was it the first time you ever done it.
Old 04-10-2010, 22:17   #1212
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Good gracious!!!
I bet was amazing.
What area did you travel over and why?
Old 04-10-2010, 22:21   #1213
Sasha222
Inactive

I would be so nervous going up in one in case I was never able to come down again and the fact that I hate hights as well. Scary stuff
Old 04-10-2010, 22:27   #1214
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
wow what was it like?
Old 04-10-2010, 23:37   #1215
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Yeah it was the first time I've ever been in one.
It was quite calm and only the landing had a few bumps before we came to a stop.
I was flying from Rutland Water. It's really nice. I saw parts of Stamford, Belvoir Castle in the distance, you can see a long way.
I was meant to be doing it about 10 months ago but each time it was cancelled because of the weather. It was a present I got ages ago.

Its so peaceful up there and you get such amazing views.
Here are a few pics:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC06929.jpg (344.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06955.jpg (351.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06966.jpg (414.4 KB, 4 views)

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote