Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 25-06-2011, 21:45   #3211
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Hope you'll be doing something I wont.

Yes but only if I can have sweet and sour battered king prawns (drool).
Here's where we went Thursday.
ahhh Battered King Prawns with a Sweet Chilli Dip. Thats what I had a couple of weeks ago, when I first tried Thai food. Loved It.
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-06-2011, 07:30   #3212
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

First week in new job and I love it !!!!!!! Company car gets delivered next week !!!
Old 26-06-2011, 10:31   #3213
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Here's where we went Thursday.
Tinky, Great photo!

Where is this?

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 10:53   #3214
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Tinky, Great photo!

Where is this?
Looe Cornwall Halcyon, lovely place, great favourite with the 'emits'.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 11:06   #3215
tosh mate
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV L 20MB BB
tosh mate has reached the bronze age
tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Looe Cornwall Halcyon, lovely place, great favourite with the 'emits'.
A lovely place and great picture Tinky

My happy thought is..................
3 week's tomorrow my holiday to the Lake District and I can't wait
tosh mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 11:42   #3216
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
First week in new job and I love it !!!!!!! Company car gets delivered next week !!!
That's fantastic Mr M. Looks like everything is starting to get a lot better in your world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh mate View Post

The time will flyby tosh, love the new sig ... the little man is so close to his holiday.
Old 26-06-2011, 11:47   #3217
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

Cheers Tosh! We are so lucky have have all these lovely places just on our doorstep. Got to wonder why we go abroad for holidays.

Your holiday is coming round so quickly. Are you taking the dogs?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 14:22   #3218
tosh mate
Inactive

tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
That's fantastic Mr M. Looks like everything is starting to get a lot better in your world.

The time will flyby tosh, love the new sig ... the little man is so close to his holiday.
It will flyby Joggy.. Thank You.. and yes so so close to his holiday and he can't wait

---------- Post added at 14:22 ---------- Previous post was at 14:18 ----------

Quote:
Cheers Tosh! We are so lucky have have all these lovely places just on our doorstep. Got to wonder why we go abroad for holidays.

Your holiday is coming round so quickly. Are you taking the dogs?
Your Welcome Tinky, Yes you are so lucky, I'm land locked here but have lost's of lovely countryside around me and within an hour's drive so I'm happy, lol it's the change i guess but not having a passport I'd not know

Yes it is coming quickly , I'm not sure yet because if it's really hot the day I go it will not be good for them in the car
Old 26-06-2011, 17:02   #3219
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
So happy for you that everything is working out so well for you. Enjoy your company car

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:00 ----------

Quote:
It will flyby Joggy.. Thank You.. and yes so so close to his holiday and he can't wait

---------- Post added at 14:22 ---------- Previous post was at 14:18 ----------

Your Welcome Tinky, Yes you are so lucky, I'm land locked here but have lost's of lovely countryside around me and within an hour's drive so I'm happy, lol it's the change i guess but not having a passport I'd not know

Yes it is coming quickly , I'm not sure yet because if it's really hot the day I go it will not be good for them in the car
Is that a photo of you Tosh on your journey to the lake district in your signature?
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 17:04   #3220
tosh mate
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha222 View Post
So happy for you that everything is working out so well for you. Enjoy your company car

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:00 ----------

Is that a photo of you Tosh on your journey to the lake district in your signature?
Yup it is Sasha but I'm minus the wolly hat
Old 26-06-2011, 17:05   #3221
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

You should keep the wolly hat on in case you are cold in the lake district
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 16:41   #3222
tosh mate
Inactive

I took my fork lift truck theory test today.............I passed with 99% so I'm pleased
Old 27-06-2011, 16:42   #3223
Pauls9
Inactive

Services: VM TVM HD, BBL, phone; BT phone; Freeview.
Pauls9 has reached the bronze age
Pauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze age

Congrats Tosh. Always nice to see someone improving themselves.
Pauls9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 16:47   #3224
tosh mate
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauls9 View Post
Congrats Tosh. Always nice to see someone improving themselves.
Thank You Pauls9
Old 27-06-2011, 17:23   #3225
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Good for you.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote