Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. I

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. I
Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2010, 20:52   #811
ahardie

Services: XL tv/L internet, Tivo(1Tb.), SA V+.
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarky316 View Post
Doe anyone know if we will ever get Fox News on Virgin?
I doubt anyone knows. Certainly not anyone who posts in these forums. I would say we are less likely to get it than the Sky HD channels and nobody knows if or when we will get those either. The thing is, unlike the HD channels only a tiny minority are bothered about getting Fox news (IMHO).

Advertisement
Old 16-02-2010, 21:12   #812
Elsie
Inactive

Elsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly, why would you want Fox News? George Bush and Nick Griffin might be avid watchers but it's only purpose is for the comedy value.
Old 16-02-2010, 21:14   #813
moroboshi
Inactive

moroboshi is just really nicemoroboshi is just really nicemoroboshi is just really nicemoroboshi is just really nicemoroboshi is just really nicemoroboshi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarky316 View Post
Doe anyone know if we will ever get Fox News on Virgin?
You are either trolling, have no idea what Fox is, or are not the sort of person anyone here would want to associate with.

Fox News is a hateful, offensive, ultra right wing, homophobic, pro-religion, pro-war, neo con propaganda channel which will offend anyone with a functioning brain. Nothing it says can ever be considered rational, truthful, or indeed fair and balanced.

I hope Virgin are never stupid enough to carry it.
Old 16-02-2010, 21:29   #814
gast000
Inactive

gast000 is an unknown quantity at this point

M.B any asian channels?
Old 16-02-2010, 21:30   #815
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by moroboshi View Post
You are either trolling, have no idea what Fox is, or are not the sort of person anyone here would want to associate with.

Fox News is a hateful, offensive, ultra right wing, homophobic, pro-religion, pro-war, neo con propaganda channel which will offend anyone with a functioning brain. Nothing it says can ever be considered rational, truthful, or indeed fair and balanced.

and murdoch owned

---------- Post added at 21:30 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

wonder if a hd channel might be accomdaing the new sd channels media boy is talking about
Old 16-02-2010, 21:31   #816
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by gast000 View Post
M.B any asian channels?
No Asian Channels are coming anytime soon AFAIK.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 16-02-2010, 21:32   #817
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by gast000 View Post
M.B any asian channels?
unlikely i say only 3% max of virign customer want the asian channels there jsut no profit for virign to do it, they might add more in the future but it will have to make commerical sens, no point adding 1 channel that maybe 10000 people will watch and virign pay 1 million ofr it and makea lose of 900000 on it. by the way there are just mystical figure nto real one just trying to make a point
Old 16-02-2010, 21:35   #818
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one

I'd just like to say thanks to MB for letting us know that there is more in the pipeline even if you can't tell us what it is. Your hard work and dedication, I am sure, is appreciated by most.
Old 16-02-2010, 21:51   #819
ahardie

Services: XL tv/L internet, Tivo(1Tb.), SA V+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moroboshi View Post

Don't beat about the bush. Do you like the channel or not?

Joking aside I totally agree with you.

Old 16-02-2010, 21:53   #820
gast000
Inactive

gast000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
No Asian Channels are coming anytime soon AFAIK.
thank's for info
Old 16-02-2010, 21:54   #821
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahardie View Post
Don't beat about the bush. Do you like the channel or not?

Joking aside I totally agree with you.
I don't like Fox News, but each to their own and all that
Old 16-02-2010, 22:03   #822
mu10
Inactive

Services: 10meg internet, M tv, Phone
mu10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
The SD Channels I know of do not have any ITV Branded on them.
Thanks for the info guess well have to wait till tomorrow to find out what channels are coming
Old 16-02-2010, 22:09   #823
sakiblateef
Inactive

sakiblateef will become famous soon enoughsakiblateef will become famous soon enoughsakiblateef will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewcrawford23 View Post
unlikely i say only 3% max of virign customer want the asian channels there jsut no profit for virign to do it, they might add more in the future but it will have to make commerical sens, no point adding 1 channel that maybe 10000 people will watch and virign pay 1 million ofr it and makea lose of 900000 on it. by the way there are just mystical figure nto real one just trying to make a point
The current asian pack on vm is value for money its a shame they won't be getting any more channels they could do with at least adding the missing channels from Star and View Asia pack.
Old 16-02-2010, 22:18   #824
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu10 View Post
Thanks for the info guess well have to wait till tomorrow to find out what channels are coming
Maybe Virgin might not have an new announcement tomorrow as I have been told that we might get an new Channel announcement either once a week or every other week.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 16-02-2010, 22:41   #825
musicbravo
Inactive

Services: Virgin v+ xl TV Virgin M Broadband and phone
musicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these parts

I think any announcements this week will be saved until the 4th results.
Closed Thread