Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ryder Cup

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Ryder Cup

Old 21-09-2006, 16:04   #1
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Ryder Cup

I always though that the benefit of being the "home" team in the Ryder Cup was having the fans behind you. But watching a program last night it turns out the home Captain has a lot of influence over the layout of the course. They were saying how Woosie added a bunker here and removed trees from somewhere else.

Anyway, anyone think Europe is going to make it a hatrick of wins?
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-09-2006, 07:47   #2
skyblueheroes
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & Pipex 8mb ADSL
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to skyblueheroes
Re: Ryder Cup

I think Europe will walk it early Sunday. Looking forward to this - should be good.
skyblueheroes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006, 14:17   #3
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Europe are leading 2.5 - 1.5 after the first fourballs.

Clarke looked very emotional on the 18th.
Old 24-09-2006, 16:28   #4
yesman

It's in the bag, EUROPE 16.5-8 USA

BBC Sport
Old 24-09-2006, 19:37   #5
gazzae
Inactive

Great days golf!

Darren Clarke! What a week for the big man!

Good sportsmanship from McGinley on the 18th.
Old 25-09-2006, 00:07   #6
yesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae View Post
Great days golf!

Darren Clarke! What a week for the big man!

Good sportsmanship from McGinley on the 18th.
Darren Clarke had my support after what he had been through recently, I am surprised that he took part in the Ryder Cup, my heart went went out to him.

Quote:
Captain Ian Woosnam had sent Northern Ireland's Clarke out in the seventh match with a view to him possibly holing the decisive putt and completing a remarkable comeback from personal tragedy.

The 38-year-old lost his wife Heather to cancer last month and needed a captain's wildcard to make the side.
BBC Sport
Old 25-09-2006, 10:36   #7
gazzae
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman View Post
Darren Clarke had my support after what he had been through recently, I am surprised that he took part in the Ryder Cup, my heart went went out to him.
I think his wife wanted him to take part.