Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Garden Dug Up and Cable installed on my property without knowledge

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Other Telco Services Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Garden Dug Up and Cable installed on my property without knowledge

Old 24-01-2014, 22:42   #211
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Garden Dug Up and Cable installed on my property without knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Cold sweat with any luck.

Following this thread with interest.
Thank you, I'm waiting with interest not nice being in this predicament but thanks with the support of the cable forum members it has helped me a lot so A BIG THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS
Old 25-01-2014, 01:33   #212
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Meant to add Hugh and Rob to my Thank You, as well as the cable forum team for their advice so thanks you guys ... very much appreciated ... Hopefully soon I will be thanking my Lawyer ...
Old 30-01-2014, 11:50   #213
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Thought I would have heard something by now. I hate this waiting game VM is doing to me, makes me feel like I'm mouse and they are the cat my health is suffering now through the whole experience Doctor said I am stressing out need to try and keep calm but it is so hard as it is constantly on my mind never mind waiting for a phone call/letter just to let me know what is happening surely that would be the nice thing to do. When I worked for customer service "not with VM" I would have been instructed to keep the customer or the person making the complaint/enquiry up to date with weekly updates ... Is this too hard for them to do It seems they have no empathy ...
Old 30-01-2014, 11:57   #214
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

The law moves slowly. You're not dealing with VM CS now, you're dealing with their legal department. Have patience, it will all work out, but you have to be prepared to give it a few weeks.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 12:05   #215
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

It is so hard this waiting I feel it has gone on for ever, but you are quite right it has only just got to the legal team. Wish it was all over that's all
Old 03-02-2014, 13:01   #216
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

CABLE GETTING REMOVED THIS WEEK BY FRIDAY
Old 03-02-2014, 13:02   #217
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Yessssss!

Any further details to encourage future readers of this thread? Who have you heard from?
Old 03-02-2014, 13:06   #218
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Legal team ... CEO ... do not know if I am allowed to say names but VM have been told they must remove them and if neighbour say's anything they have been informed to say they need to legally...as it is in my land...
Old 03-02-2014, 13:07   #219
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Another victory for the little people.
Old 03-02-2014, 13:16   #220
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Yes, I am so so happy and very pleased ... Once again thanks to all and all your support ...
Old 03-02-2014, 13:17   #221
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Just make sure you recover all your reasonable costs. You should not be out of pocket over this.
Old 03-02-2014, 13:32   #222
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Would love to be there when this happens and see the neighbour's face!
Old 03-02-2014, 13:33   #223
tdadyslexia
Inactive

Services: Cable Modem 60MB 2 TiVo Box's one, 1TB the other 500GB Plus Phone from NTL
tdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Just make sure you recover all your reasonable costs. You should not be out of pocket over this.
I agree with you 100%
tdadyslexia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 14:34   #224
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

TBH just glad it is all over and I personally could not go through the stress of claiming back a couple of hundred, I know it is a lot of money but I need to consider my health here as this has been really hard on me example crying all the time and generally feeling really low and stressed out and at the end of the day although I agree with I should not be out of pocket I got the result I wanted so money well spent in my book.
Neighbour is saying to VM she does not want the cable in their land and VM has told them it is getting removed on Friday the reason I have date now is because my Lawyer is just off the phone to me after he phoned their legal department and demanded a date to be given as the cable in my garden is between me and VM, service for neighbour is between neighbour and VM so in other words just give a date time to my client as to when the cable is getting removed.
weenie is so happy
Old 03-02-2014, 14:43   #225
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

I appreciate you're relieved and just want it all to be over now, but just think, you want to block-pave your driveway and the money will come in useful. At least ask your solicitor what is involved. He will be more than happy to pursue them for your costs, because in the act of pursuing them he will run up more costs which VM will have to pay.

I wish we had a photo of your neighbour's face when she was told the cable was being moved though. She sounds like a right piece of work.