Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. I

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. I
Closed Thread

Old 17-02-2010, 11:40   #841
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkle View Post
Hope Racing UK comes back free to air as i bet not many are paying £20pm
it was the channel choice after collapse of setenta
Advertisement
Old 17-02-2010, 19:55   #842
tvtimes
Inactive

Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoni View Post
If channel AKA is testing then we may also get Starz channel, which is a pop chart sort of texting in channel. Starz channel also owns AKA channel.
Yeah it's basically a teenage chav channel where kids send in photos posing. Imagine facebook crossed with the box
Old 17-02-2010, 20:00   #843
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

I was thinking about what I would want in regards to HD

Nevermind the usual suspects, sky sports, movies et al

I want a channel that shows reruns of baywatch

Watching all that running in HD...hrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Apologies to any women viewing, but on the bright side (for you, not me), David Has would be on too
Old 17-02-2010, 20:51   #844
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvtimes View Post
Yeah it's basically a teenage chav channel where kids send in photos posing. Imagine facebook crossed with the box
Haha yeah all those "I think I am pregnant" texts during the day and then the myspace posed pictures of boobs and night.....it's chavtastic
Old 17-02-2010, 21:22   #845
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeskydish View Post
New tv channels added this morning in Edinburgh, no new smart card change yet

My Dad was telling me lots of guys that he works beside, with dodgy boxes, came into work this morning freaking out as they had lost all their channels

Not sure if that's a side effect of over night updates but sure made me laugh
Old 18-02-2010, 10:51   #846
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeskydish View Post
New tv channels added this morning in Edinburgh, no new smart card change yet
Thanks for info...

You will also find the following has also launch on your box.

928. Radio: Magic 105.4
931. Radio: BBC Radio Wales
932. Radio: BBC Radio Ulster
936. Radio: BBC Radio Cymru
937. Radio: BBC Radio London
963. Radio: Kiss 100
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 18-02-2010, 12:27   #847
braysoj1
cf.geek

Services: virgin media xl , freeview, sky
braysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to all

hi sir MB

any news on NASCAR 2010 Rights
Old 18-02-2010, 12:42   #848
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by braysoj1 View Post
hi sir MB

any news on NASCAR 2010 Rights
I have not seen any news on the Web about NASCAR 2010 UK Telly rights.
Old 18-02-2010, 16:17   #849
LEE1
Inactive

Services: Sky hd
LEE1 has a spectacular aura about themLEE1 has a spectacular aura about themLEE1 has a spectacular aura about themLEE1 has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via ICQ to LEE1

any news on NASCAR 2010 Rights[/QUOTE]

wasnt it on sky sunday night?
Old 18-02-2010, 16:18   #850
virginruinedntl
Inactive

virginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of lightvirginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of lightvirginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of lightvirginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of lightvirginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of lightvirginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of lightvirginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of light

that was just 1 race of the nascar 2010 season i think, there are many races, like with formula1.
Old 18-02-2010, 16:39   #851
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one

Sky Movies rebranding again http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/digitalt...-showcase.html
Old 18-02-2010, 16:42   #852
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zantarous View Post
Thanks for info.
Old 18-02-2010, 16:47   #853
Nook29
Inactive

Services: Virgin XL TV, V+, 10mb broadband, phone
Nook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to behold

There is still no announcement regarding live NASCAR coverage on UK TV. Sky are showing highlights shows, but no live racing. Last I heard, ESPN were in talks about it, but evidently nothing has been agreed.
Old 18-02-2010, 17:20   #854
lawe
cf.member

Services: 200mb Gamer, 3 Sim, Sky+/Netflix
lawe is a jewel in the roughlawe is a jewel in the roughlawe is a jewel in the roughlawe is a jewel in the roughlawe is a jewel in the rough

On a side note, to those who watch, Monster Jam are back in the UK this September at Birmingham and Manchester.

Keep up the great work MB, just about to start reading the blog of yours!
Old 18-02-2010, 17:46   #855
tvtimes
Inactive

Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroki View Post
Haha yeah all those "I think I am pregnant" texts during the day and then the myspace posed pictures of boobs and night.....it's chavtastic
It's really that poor isn't it?
Closed Thread