Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sim with best to offer for £10

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Sim with best to offer for £10

Old 31-05-2007, 14:57   #16
Richy99
Inactive

Services: XL broadband
Richy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sim with best to offer for £10

i picked up a vodafone payg sim and if you spend £5 during the week, monday to friday then from midnight after friday to midnight on sunday you get unlimited txt messages and phone calls
Richy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-07-2007, 17:31   #17
Wod
Inactive

Services: XL-TV,20MEG,XL-PHONE
Wod is on a distinguished roadWod is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Wod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quam256 View Post
I dont want to be on a contract.
It will not always be needed ,and want the option to top up when needed.
Its not a contracted deal...
Wod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 20:26   #18
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Vodafone have a thing were for £5 a month you can have 4 numbers (all must be vodafone ones) and any calls between the phones are free....yep thats right free I think you can have 6 people on it for £7 but not sure on that one.

Me my fella and son have been part of this for a few months now and it is great
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 20:39   #19
jcw00
cf.addict

jcw00 is a jewel in the roughjcw00 is a jewel in the roughjcw00 is a jewel in the roughjcw00 is a jewel in the roughjcw00 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexie View Post
When I set one up for my daughter and myself I noticed that they had loaded them both jointly for a £200 limit and I made them lower it to £50. I don't thnik it goes lower than that.
Correct £50 is the lowest.
jcw00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 20:47   #20
on in an hour!
Inactive

Location: looking at a nice new scar in the tarmac outside my house!
Services: staff deal
on in an hour! has reached the bronze age
on in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcclanuk View Post
The Virgin Media/mobile one? 300 mins 300 texts for £10 a month???
that deal finished on 30/06/07.the £10 sim deal now offers 100mins/100texts per month. still not bad though,comparitively.also you can ask for the 100mins/texts not to go over on to the credit scheme (£50 being the lowest they can set it) rather when theyre up they will give you a top-up card,i have 2 friends on this deal from virgin at the moment.
on in an hour! is offline   Reply With Quote