Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | My free gift from Virgin Media :)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

My free gift from Virgin Media :)

Old 22-09-2009, 19:39   #16
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: My free gift from Virgin Media :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
You've been subscribed to MPS for that period of time?
I have been subscribed for many many years from when I first heard about them and I registered by snailmail, but that would not stop any mailshots from a company that I get a product from sending rubbish to me.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-09-2009, 14:18   #17
Euromancer
Inactive

Euromancer is an unknown quantity at this point

I hardly get any junk from Virgin tbh maybe one every 1/4 :P /smug
Euromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:02   #18
sliquapo
Permanently Banned

sliquapo is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried to do this via the indian call centre twice and failed! Could someone give me the virgin mobile email address for complaints I remember when I joined VM having problems and was given neil burkett or something address and everything got sorted over night!
sliquapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 19:57   #19
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliquapo View Post
I tried to do this via the indian call centre twice and failed! Could someone give me the virgin mobile email address for complaints I remember when I joined VM having problems and was given neil burkett or something address and everything got sorted over night!
Virgin mobile contact us http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/gener...s.footer.sm013
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 20:02   #20
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstamper View Post
Upon opening it it read, "We miss you Mr B***** and we want you back", it continued saying we may have made mistakes for which we are sorry, it read like a letter from a jilted boy/girlfriend:

When I first read that we miss you bit, I thought they were calling the marital status of your parents in to question.. I was thinking that's a fine way to get business back..
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 02:43   #21
Waldo Pepper
Inactive

Waldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fisher View Post
Anything I recieve from VM gets instantly shredded so I never see any of their PR/Marketing.

The same goes for the rest of the rain forest that is pushed through my letter box seemingly daily.

What a waste of resources all this junk mail is. Why is it still allowed.
Totally agree. We are are all hammered daily about recycling this and that.
How about not "cycling" it in the first place?

My paper recycling bin is in the hall next to the door so I don't even have to move it too far.
Waldo Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 04:18   #22
bigsanta11
Inactive

bigsanta11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same sort of mobile offer,just one problem with it though,on numerous occasions i've had to contact Vm,each time notifying them i can't contact them by phone,having no hearing an all that jazz,or silence in my case !

Glad they listen to their customers

Oh yeah ,the most recent one was for a landline along with the free freeview tv (tv i all ready get for free via their BB cable, on http://tvcatchup.com/ ),but they did say i can have it for the first 2 months for free..... lol
bigsanta11 is offline   Reply With Quote