Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | New SIM only tarriffs - why not try this ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

New SIM only tarriffs - why not try this ?

Old 29-05-2008, 11:04   #16
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one
Re: New SIM only tarriffs - why not try this ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED View Post
Nope per month...

I have two 'female friends' that both happen to be big on texting at the moment, my bill had been around £135 a month this year. Good thing about VM is you can look online at your usage, I sent 132 texts on Monmday!!??
what did you do the rest of the day ? sad.
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-05-2008, 15:02   #17
bikeman
Inactive

bikeman is an unknown quantity at this point

As a non-text user I'd like to see more minutes only bundles but as a telecom employee I know that a text uses so little of the network it has been likened to the 'nearest thing to free money that's been invented', so it aint going to happen.
bikeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 15:13   #18
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

Quote:
what did you do the rest of the day ?
Exactly what the texts were leading up to thanks..
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 19:30   #19
yorkshireborn
Inactive

Services: SkyQ silver 2TB SkyQ mini multiroom Boxset skysports HD skymovies HD Virgin vivid 350meg
yorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about them

i got the liberty sim through the post today £15 a month 150 mins and 1,000 texts.
should keep the teenager happy.
yorkshireborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 14:40   #20
bikeman
Inactive

bikeman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
i got the liberty sim through the post today £15 a month 150 mins and 1,000 texts.
should keep the teenager happy.
1000 texts! O2 offer unlimited texts for £15 - for all those who don't like talking to others.
bikeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 00:05   #21
yorkshireborn
Inactive

Services: SkyQ silver 2TB SkyQ mini multiroom Boxset skysports HD skymovies HD Virgin vivid 350meg
yorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeman View Post
1000 texts! O2 offer unlimited texts for £15 - for all those who don't like talking to others.

thats on a 18 month contract

the PAYG is £30 a month

O2's reception is terrible around ere
yorkshireborn is offline   Reply With Quote