Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | prob getting contract started

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

prob getting contract started

Old 01-11-2010, 09:55   #1
jen1
Inactive

jen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
prob getting contract started

got my new mobile last wed, only prob was virgin sent me out a dodgy sim, so they sent me another, when i phone friday to activate my contract the lady retook my direct debit details, and then said sorry tecnical problem, can't activate it myself so she referered it to the tec department saying it would be sorted by today, well phoned today to be told i could be waiting till thursday till i hear anything, anyone else had this type of problem and might be able to tell me when it could be resolved, as really need my mobile as i have a disabled son, and i canceled my old contract with another service provider
jen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-11-2010, 11:17   #2
smcaul
Inactive

Services: XL BB, Xl TV +Tivo, V+, VHD ,XL Phone, 1Gb Mobile BB, 3 x Virgin Mobiles
smcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nice
Re: prob getting contract started

You have a private message.
smcaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 14:21   #3
jen1
Inactive

well no help at all, because virgin done so many credit check's then my rating has dropped, this is there own fault, cause they can't do their job right, and they won't now activate my account, i have a disable son, and now no mobile phone, and cause they have made my rating drop i'm now not able to get another contract with another company, as virgin have affected my credit rating
Old 01-11-2010, 15:25   #4
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Whats having a disabled son got anything to do with it?
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 15:42   #5
jen1
Inactive

as i need to be able to be contacted at all times, so just showing people how unreliable virgin can be, so much for them getting all these awards, there customer service is crap