Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | XBox Controllers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

XBox Controllers

Old 22-02-2011, 11:52   #16
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: XBox Controllers

You will love Kinect, its an amazing peice of tech!

I can suggest Forza 3 if you love racing games.
Old 22-02-2011, 12:12   #17
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

Cheap games that have been out for ages but non the less epic and worth a look

1. Cod 4 online multiplayer (I played for 2 years strait)
2. Grid, a lot more Arcadey than FORZA 3 but a hoot on line.
3. Modern Warfare 2, a bit hacked now and ruined by too many kids at times but good fun
4. Peggle (for the Mrs)

Don't buy after market controller's they are crap full stop.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 13:23   #18
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
For the wireless controller you can get ones that charge via any USB port
The Official MS ones using the Play & Charge kit will charge from any USB port...I have mine plugged into the back of our STB as it provides power all the time
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2011, 22:09   #19
ChrisLUFC22
Inactive

Services: Sky Q
ChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to all

I have this recharging kit:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Venom-Twin-R.../dp/B002HWRJA8
Its handy because it only requires one USB port to charge both packs, and the one you don't have on the back of the controller can be recharged by itself, without the console being switched on (has to be on at mains though).
And I actually paid £7 for the pack at my local ASDA.
Hope this helps and enjoy your gaming
ChrisLUFC22 is offline   Reply With Quote