Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. I

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. I
Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2010, 14:16   #781
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginruinedntl View Post
it would be good if there was a wiki page with a table of channels on virgin and sky so we can compare which channels aren't on both.
Or just go to post one for the list of missing Channels broadcasting.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Advertisement
Old 16-02-2010, 14:24   #782
ahardie

Services: XL tv/L internet, Tivo(1Tb.), SA V+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyisdabest View Post
coming soon to virgin they sell there channels to sky and sky takes them away and only gives them to us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
You've obviously just joined to wind people up..please go away.
It's half term .

Doesn't give you a warm feeling to know are taxes are being put such good use providing children with an education.

Old 16-02-2010, 14:29   #783
Nook29
Inactive

Services: Virgin XL TV, V+, 10mb broadband, phone
Nook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to beholdNook29 is a splendid one to behold

Teachers are paid term time only.
Old 16-02-2010, 14:31   #784
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nook29 View Post
Sorry do they - I did not know that one.
Old 16-02-2010, 15:05   #785
Mobes
cf.mega poster

Mobes has reached the bronze age
Mobes has reached the bronze ageMobes has reached the bronze ageMobes has reached the bronze ageMobes has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Teachers get paid on pro rata basis through-out the year, they don't all of a sudden get no wages over the 6 weeks of summer holidays, no?
Old 16-02-2010, 15:39   #786
ahardie

Quote:
I wasn't having a swipe at teachers getting paid holidays. Some of my best friends are teachers

I was referring to the fact that our taxes are obviously providing children with such an excellent grasp of English. You will probably have to read skyisdabest's other posts to see what I mean. I suppose these days they spend more time texting on their phones than writing in exercise books though.

Sorry I have taken the thread off-topic.

Old 16-02-2010, 16:15   #787
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahardie View Post
It's half term .

Doesn't give you a warm feeling to know are taxes are being put such good use providing children with an education.
Indeed lol
Old 16-02-2010, 16:16   #788
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array

Quote:
I was referring to the fact that our taxes are obviously providing children with such an excellent grasp of English.
Ahem!

Quote:
Old 16-02-2010, 16:22   #789
mu10
Inactive

Services: 10meg internet, M tv, Phone
mu10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the channels announced will be ITV 1 HD , ITV 2 +1 , 3 +1, 4+1
they did say itv hd is going to be announced so it might be tomorrow
Old 16-02-2010, 16:23   #790
ahardie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew View Post
Ahem!

I should have known to double check my post for typo's.

Old 16-02-2010, 17:13   #791
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:

I should have known to double check my post for typo's.
One does have to be careful, when telling another poster about spelling
Old 16-02-2010, 17:30   #792
ahardie

Quote:
One does indeed.

Old 16-02-2010, 17:32   #793
BikeNutt
Inactive

BikeNutt is on a distinguished roadBikeNutt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Not if you was bringed up proper like what I was!
Old 16-02-2010, 17:34   #794
ottoni
cf.addict

ottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to behold

Don't forget we still have Eden+1 and yesterday+1 to come back to us yet, if itv2+1, itv3+1 and itv4+1 returns then Vm have signed a deal with itv and itvhd should be well on its way!
It's a shame that Vm haven't pursued a new contract with the CSC channels, there is a big bunch of half decent channels that could be added there like:

true movies 2
true entertainment
pop girl
pop girl+1
tiny pop+1
pop+1
flaunt
scuzz etc

Got to admit, having freesat does give me these channels anyway, but the channels I mentioned are probably some of the best channels on freesat that could come to cable. Other half decent ones are Travel Channel, movies4men is okayish some of the time, oh and Kix is quite a good kids channel, and quite geekish is the Renault channel which is quite niche!
Old 16-02-2010, 17:38   #795
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

The SD Channels I know of do not have any ITV Branded on them.
Closed Thread