Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Praise!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Praise!

Old 26-06-2009, 16:54   #1
smcaul
Inactive

Services: XL BB, Xl TV +Tivo, V+, VHD ,XL Phone, 1Gb Mobile BB, 3 x Virgin Mobiles
smcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nice
Praise!

My other halfs mobile just went up the spout, only a couple of months old, no power to it in any shape or form. One call to Virgin Mobile and a new one is being delivered and the faulty one collected tomorrow, now thats proper customer service - I remember from a few years ago that VM customer service was good, much better then the call I have just had to have with T-Mobile about them overcharging me on the final bill!!
smcaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-06-2009, 16:57   #2
Toto
Inactive

Toto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appeal
Toto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appeal
Re: Praise!

Virgin Mobile have an excellent reputation for customer service, your post would seem to confirm this. Nice :
Toto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 10:20   #3
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcaul View Post
My other halfs mobile just went up the spout, only a couple of months old, no power to it in any shape or form. One call to Virgin Mobile and a new one is being delivered and the faulty one collected tomorrow, now thats proper customer service - I remember from a few years ago that VM customer service was good, much better then the call I have just had to have with T-Mobile about them overcharging me on the final bill!!
I have always had a similar experiences with Virgin mobile when calling them up over any problems.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 11:41   #4
smcaul
Inactive

Services: XL BB, Xl TV +Tivo, V+, VHD ,XL Phone, 1Gb Mobile BB, 3 x Virgin Mobiles
smcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nicesmcaul is just really nice

17 hours from reporting it is faulty until new phone was in our hands - can't get ;much better then that if you ask me, and the girl I dealt with was quite a good laugh as well Just a shame the experience I had actually getting it in the first place was not as good!
smcaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 12:48   #5
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcaul View Post
they are tops for cs.
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote