Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Will Scotland Leave the UK?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Old 10-02-2014, 00:17   #571
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Services: VM
Jimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friends
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeninferno View Post
To be honest both articles are absolute drivel.
Aye okay then.
Jimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2014, 20:34   #572
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Jimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friends

FAO Hugh.
I've just popped intae a few football forums,Scottish ones.
Here's the findings,you can check out the brilliant Independence thread they have on jamboskickback.co.uk. you don't need a login tae browse the thread.

So far on JKB the results are as follows.

Yes 161 (53.1%)
No 105 (34.7%)
Undecided 37 (12.2%)

On Hibs.net the latest poll is...

Yes.66%
No 24%
Undecided. 10%.

Pieandbovril.com

Yes: 273%
No: 43%
Undecided: 27%

Celticminded.com

Yes. 76%
No 13%
Don't know.11%..
Old 10-02-2014, 20:38   #573
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
FAO Hugh.
I've just popped intae a few football forums,Scottish ones.
Here's the findings,you can check out the brilliant Independence thread they have on jamboskickback.co.uk. you don't need a login tae browse the thread.

So far on JKB the results are as follows.

Yes 161 (53.1%)
No 105 (34.7%)
Undecided 37 (12.2%)

On Hibs.net the latest poll is...

Yes.66%
No 24%
Undecided. 10%.

Pieandbovril.com

Yes: 273%
No: 43%
Undecided: 27%

Celticminded.com

Yes. 76%
No 13%
Don't know.11%..
really
Old 10-02-2014, 20:41   #574
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
really
About as realistic as Salmond's economic predictions...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 20:44   #575
RizzyKing

If the Scots vote for independence can cable forum start a Scottish branch then no one needs to see jimi's rants and useless info. I've tried ignore but people keep quoting him makes the feature a bit redundant oh and just so you know jimi I'm all for whatever the majority of Scots vote for couldn't care less either way anymore a sentiment I'm seeing more and more from many people I know. Wouldn't want you to think I'm commenting out of panic you might leave the union.
Old 10-02-2014, 20:45   #576
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
About as realistic as Salmond's economic predictions...
Salmond's economic predictions........ Now we know where he gets his economic predictions from
Old 10-02-2014, 20:55   #577
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society

This is just a wild guess, but I don't think you can call Hibs and Celtic websites the most likely places to get unbiased opinions regarding independence. If you want to look fair, I think it's only correct that you should show some figures from Rangers sites and possibly some masonic lodges.
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 22:41   #578
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pharmacist View Post
This is just a wild guess, but I don't think you can call Hibs and Celtic websites the most likely places to get unbiased opinions regarding independence. If you want to look fair, I think it's only correct that you should show some figures from Rangers sites and possibly some masonic lodges.
Impossible tae post either,although I'm on FF it requires a certain amount of posts before anyone can access the den,as for masonic,I know the results but its a secret.

---------- Post added at 22:41 ---------- Previous post was at 22:29 ----------

Straight from the man himself,well done Tommy Sheridan.

http://youtu.be/h6GsEKrCvgw
Old 11-02-2014, 06:49   #579
Mr Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
Impossible tae post either,although I'm on FF it requires a certain amount of posts before anyone can access the den,as for masonic,I know the results but its a secret.

---------- Post added at 22:41 ---------- Previous post was at 22:29 ----------

Straight from the man himself,well done Tommy Sheridan.

http://youtu.be/h6GsEKrCvgw

Oh look, a model citizen, when did he get out the nick then?
Old 11-02-2014, 07:21   #580
Mr Angry
Inactive

Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars
Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top banana View Post
Oh look, a model citizen, when did he get out the nick then?
January 30th 2012.
Mr Angry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 10:06   #581
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
I found the Scottish people lovely the last time I went there. I really like them
Thanks Gary,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 18:42   #582
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Yawnnnzzzzzzz.
Old 11-02-2014, 18:46   #583
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

I'm just on my way back from Edinburgh.

The campaigning hasn't really started in earnest, I didn't see anything on view from either side.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:37   #584
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
UK Chancellor George Osborne is likely to rule out a formal currency union with an independent Scotland, government sources have told the BBC.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-...itics-26147783

Ooops. Back to trying to explain how having a currency controlled by Europe is better than one controlled by the UK or preparing to launch an economy based solely on bartering fried food, haggis and whisky.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 18:48   #585
Mr Angry
Inactive

Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars
Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-...itics-26147783

Ooops. Back to trying to explain how having a currency controlled by Europe is better than one controlled by the UK or preparing to launch an economy based solely on bartering fried food, haggis and whisky.
Is it a definitive "No", that's the real question here. Most things I've read about this since yesterday talk about "Unlikely" and scaremongering.
Mr Angry is offline   Reply With Quote