Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 20-07-2008, 18:14   #1906
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
It was better than the second one, simply cause Rico was back! But it was kind of poor.

Lost Boys: The Tribe 7/10

Overall pretty good and still got the vibe the original had plus Corey Haim reprised his role for the film.
I'm waiting for the unrated / uncut version to come out before I watch that one. But nice to know its worth a watch.

Drillbit Taylor

I quite enjoyed it, it was exactly what I expected and a little bit more. Quite a few good laughs too.

7.5/10
Old 20-07-2008, 19:09   #1907
r00t
Inactive

Services: Your pseudo 'tech' ego.
r00t has reached the bronze age
r00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze age

Hellboy 2 The Golden Army 8/10
r00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 01:20   #1908
greencreeper
Inactive

Services: Email me for a current price list
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

Batman Begins 11/10 Crikey. A very real hero.
greencreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 10:59   #1909
kangaroosterrier
Inactive

kangaroosterrier will become famous soon enoughkangaroosterrier will become famous soon enoughkangaroosterrier will become famous soon enough

The Godfather. 6/10.
The Godfather II. 8/10.

Never seen more than a few minutes of either but had read the book years ago. Felt Diane Keaton let her part down in both films. Pacino and De Niro were both excellent. Minor gripes about certain scenes but otherwise impressed.
kangaroosterrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 16:19   #1910
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

The Dark Knight - 10/10
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 16:38   #1911
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Journey to the Centre of the Earth 3D - 7/10 only getting a good score for the 3D elements of the film, otherwise it was not that good.

Dark Knight 10/10 - Almost the best film I think I have ever seen. Started of great and just got better and better. Ledger really did make the Joker scary!
Old 25-07-2008, 17:31   #1912
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Yep - Jack Nicholson's version just pales (if you will excuse the pun) in comparison.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 18:14   #1913
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Just got back from Dark Knight

Easily a 10/10 from me.

I don't know if Jonathan Ross was watching the same film as he slate it.

Could be film of the year.
Old 25-07-2008, 19:54   #1914
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

I would say 12-10 for Dark Knight myself what an excellent movie
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2008, 16:53   #1915
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

The Dark Knight

10/10. Best Batman movie ever. Best comic-book movie ever.

Great performances all round, especially from the late Heath Ledger.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 02:25   #1916
Enuff

The Dark Knight. Predictable but good. 7/10
Old 27-07-2008, 05:33   #1917
Alien
Inactive

Services: VM Phone, V+, VM 10Mb
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze

300: 7/10. Better than I was expecting.
The Da Vinci Code: 5/10 - watchable if you've not seen it before.
Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 17:50   #1918
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Just watched Starship Troopers 3 : Marauder.

Which was better than the second one and had Jolene Blalock in it so can't be all bad

Although...

Spoiler: 
The Federation finding religion at the end spoiled it for me

But....

Spoiler: 
Finally getting to see the marauder powered armour (at least in the film series - as it was in the cartoon) was good

So 5/10
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 10:59   #1919
Tims
Inactive

Tims is an unknown quantity at this point

Starship Troopers, they're still trying to make those? Everyone I know loved the first one and well... Most people either didn't even hear about the second one or watched it and wanted their money back
Tims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 19:55   #1920
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
Exclamation re: Rate the last movie you saw

Seen it before but ended up watching it today The longest day

without doubt the greatest war movie ever made it's epic At every level from the
cast ensembled to the way it's shot beautiful just Beautiful even the use of
beethoven's 5th used at just the right moments

10/10
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote