Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 18-07-2011, 07:51   #3466
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh mate View Post
J
BTW how is the bread machine doing ???

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Shouldn't that be how is the bread machine doughing lol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Back from honeymoon, enjoyed it immensely. Eurostar is fantastic, 2 hours from Brussels to London.

No official wedding pics yet, but attached some from friends and family...
Juliann looks absolutely stunning Cobby, you make a lovely couple.

Quote:
We were so lucky with the weather. Stepmum is 71 so really proud she made it up there!
Who is the lady in the last picture with the dark hair? I'm being nosey as usual.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-07-2011, 10:13   #3467
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Back from honeymoon, enjoyed it immensely. Eurostar is fantastic, 2 hours from Brussels to London.

Nice

---------- Post added at 10:13 ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 ----------

Quote:
Jadzia look's so cute Dilli, I think even my two canines would be gentle and caring towards her
BTW how is the bread machine doing ???
It's not bad at all - I'm going to clean out the kitchen and try my cheese and onion bread now
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 11:54   #3468
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Next Friday my girlfriend flies in for a 9 day stay!!! shame about the weather though!
I shall do my anti-rain dance just for you. Hopefully it should start to send the clouds away, not that I think you will notice once she arrives.

Quote:

Nice to have you and Juliann back Cobby. The photos are great.

Quote:
<snip>

All my stuff is packed and ready to be loaded up into the car,
and I've made sure I've packed my camera and spare batteries lol
Oh I bet I have missed you Tosh, just in case you read this have a safe journey and I hope you enjoy the holiday.
Old 18-07-2011, 17:21   #3469
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Juliann looks absolutely stunning Cobby, you make a lovely couple.

Who is the lady in the last picture with the dark hair? I'm being nosey as usual.
That's my 71 year old StepMum!
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 18:08   #3470
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post

---------- Post added at 10:13 ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 ----------

It's not bad at all - I'm going to clean out the kitchen and try my cheese and onion bread now
Drool... with butter Dilli? Sounds yummy!

Quote:
Amazing!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 18:31   #3471
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
I keep getting reminded of the 'Benno' Fosters advert

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010...-ad-new-agency
Old 19-07-2011, 11:32   #3472
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I j ust got my date for the op on my hands - (14th September) - and my new cast is pink
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 11:45   #3473
joglynne
Born again teenager.

joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
I j ust got my date for the op on my hands - (14th September) - and my new cast is pink
Oh you Fashionista. All you need is to get a pink rucksack and you will be well away.

14th September should give you a chance to get your wrist fully functioning in time for Christmas.
Old 20-07-2011, 10:49   #3474
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

I performed the re tune on my parents TV this morning, they are happy
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2011, 17:31   #3475
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Passed my Level 1 Numeracy Test
Old 21-07-2011, 17:53   #3476
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Don,t fancy that one. Please let us know.!!!
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2011, 18:33   #3477
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Passed my Level 1 Numeracy Test
Well done. what's next?
Old 21-07-2011, 18:36   #3478
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Well done. what's next?
I'm hoping Madgamer answers Level 2 otherwise the course was a waste of time.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2011, 18:43   #3479
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
I'm hoping Madgamer answers Level 2 otherwise the course was a waste of time.
Well Madgamer did say previously, I think, that he was heading for higher things but I wasn't sure if he could maybe skip some steps on his planned self improvement route. Not sure if that is allowed.
Old 21-07-2011, 18:47   #3480
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

ITQ to refresh on MS Office, then onto the Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy courses