Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | SGS II Jelly Bean ROM leaked

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

SGS II Jelly Bean ROM leaked

Old 18-11-2012, 10:50   #1
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
SGS II Jelly Bean ROM leaked

For anyone that is feeling brave, there is a leak of the JB (4.1.2) ROM for the Galaxy S II

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1994313
Old 18-11-2012, 11:59   #2
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: SGS II Jelly Bean ROM leaked

MMMmmm tempting, but I think I'll wait for the official final release.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 13:35   #3
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Services: EE Superfast Broadband
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal

Hmmm. From the thread title,. I had a bizarre image in my mind of a ROM chip leaking. Mind you - leaking what?!
Old 18-11-2012, 14:46   #4
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I am hoping HTC release it for the Sensation, if they don't i will try rooting it, although i am a rooting virgin!
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 00:25   #5
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

You'll need to unlock the bootloader first, which is a painful process.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 08:48   #6
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
You'll need to unlock the bootloader first, which is a painful process.
That was easy since HTC released an official tool to do it.
Old 19-11-2012, 12:25   #7
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

No, that's even more painful. Last I tried it was a 20-step process that didn't work on Macs.
Old 19-11-2012, 12:34   #8
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Luckily I didn't have a Mac, so it took 5mins or so.
Old 19-11-2012, 15:42   #9
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

I don't have a Mac or a HTC Sensation but people with Macs keep asking me to do it for them.
Old 23-11-2012, 16:16   #10
Denyo1977
Inactive

Services: TV XL, TiVo, Broadband XXL, Phone L
Denyo1977 will become famous soon enoughDenyo1977 will become famous soon enoughDenyo1977 will become famous soon enough

I have to say the Galaxy S II runs a lot smoother now with the Jelly Bean pre release than it did with 4.0.4, which for me was a pain in the a...!
Denyo1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2012, 16:28   #11
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

good to know, i hope the official release comes soon
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2012, 03:30   #12
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denyo1977 View Post
I have to say the Galaxy S II runs a lot smoother now with the Jelly Bean pre release than it did with 4.0.4, which for me was a pain in the a...!
Indeed, ICS on the SII was buggy and dodgy as hell