Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Phone rings, but only hear someones TV and can't ring off!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Phoneline not working since Wednesday

Old 11-08-2007, 10:26   #1
Ruki
Inactive

Ruki is an unknown quantity at this point
Phoneline not working since Wednesday

No tone, nothing. I tried using 3 phones so it's def not my phone. Any ideas?

P.S. They are sending someone to check it out on Tuesday - almost a week without a phone. Lady I spoke to even asked me if there will be free parking in front on my house (wtf?)
Ruki is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2007, 19:14   #2
nfs6600
cf.geek

Services: All
nfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant future
Re: Phoneline not working since Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki View Post
No tone, nothing. I tried using 3 phones so it's def not my phone. Any ideas?

P.S. They are sending someone to check it out on Tuesday - almost a week without a phone. Lady I spoke to even asked me if there will be free parking in front on my house (wtf?)
Are the phones connected directly to the socket with nothing in the middle? e.g Fax machine.

With regards to the parking, they need to ask this so that the tech does not have to pay for a parking spot or get a fine if its residential only parking and so on. If he/she can't get a parking space, then they can't get to your home to fix it up
nfs6600 is offline   Reply With Quote