Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What music are you listening to?

Old 13-06-2005, 19:31   #1471
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W
Re: what music are you listening to?

ntl's hold music
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-06-2005, 23:30   #1472
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Foo Fighters - In your Honour , their fantastic new double album.
and
Oasis - Don't believe the Truth
Old 14-06-2005, 01:16   #1473
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthYoda
Foo Fighters - In your Honour , their fantastic new double album.
Ditto, listening to the accoustic version at the moment, top band
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2005, 02:08   #1474
Graham
Inactive

Graham has a nice shiny star
Graham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny star

Apropos of another thread, Beethoven's 2nd Symphony
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2005, 02:09   #1475
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Step On - Happy Mondays
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2005, 09:11   #1476
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marge
Step On - Happy Mondays
Oh my bez at his nuttiest best
Old 14-06-2005, 09:25   #1477
andyl

Services: NTL 2MB Broadband, x2 phones, digi TV.

Sons & Daughters - The Repulsion Box
Old 14-06-2005, 09:30   #1478
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb
Oh my bez at his nuttiest best
I must admit, I have never heard any Happy Mondays songs, but I am a bit of a Black Grape fan, so I should really.

Time to put on Black Grape - Reverend Black Grape, me thinks
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2005, 09:44   #1479
andyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky
I must admit, I have never heard any Happy Mondays songs, but I am a bit of a Black Grape fan, so I should really.

Time to put on Black Grape - Reverend Black Grape, me thinks
"There's nothing more sinister than ministers in dresses..." Saw them and they were ace. Blimey Punky and Andy on the same musical wavelerngth. Whatever next?

You'll may be partial to the Mondays 'Pills, Thrills & Bellyaches" LP.
Old 14-06-2005, 09:52   #1480
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyl
"There's nothing more sinister than ministers in dresses..." Saw them and they were ace. Blimey Punky and Andy on the same musical wavelerngth. Whatever next?

You'll may be partial to the Mondays 'Pills, Thrills & Bellyaches" LP.
Thanx for the tip. I am on practically everyone's music wavelength. My musical taste is pretty wide, providing it is a good song in its own right, rather than just being good for genre. I listen to Country for God's sake! About the only thing I don't listen to is opera/classical.
Old 14-06-2005, 09:58   #1481
andyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky
I listen to Country for God's sake!
You might want to give Smog a whirl then. Trendy alt country mind you.... and not exactly upbeat.

I'm a bit partial to a little Patsy Cline meself.
Old 14-06-2005, 10:01   #1482
punky
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyl
You might want to give Smog a whirl then. Trendy alt country mind you.... and not exactly upbeat.

I'm a bit partial to a little Patsy Cline meself.
My favourites in that area tend to be the really hard-arsed edgey attitutde types, like Charlie Daniels Band, but I also like ths sickly-sweet female songs as well, like Deanna Carter. And then there is Gretchen Wilson who sorta fits both.
Old 14-06-2005, 10:02   #1483
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

I will be listening to the new UB40 album Who are you fighting for, in 17 mins ..lol as soon as its aquired
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 19:56   #1484
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Foo Fighters - In your honor

Just listening to the first disc. Enjoying it upto now
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 19:57   #1485
Roy MM
Inactive

Services: NTL cable 20mb Broadband, V+ package.
Roy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appeal
Roy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Roy MM

Dr Hook greatest hits, just fished it out not listened to it for awhile.
Roy MM is offline   Reply With Quote