Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Season 2011/12

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Season 2011/12
Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2011, 12:24   #136
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Football Season 2011/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Nah, that excuse doesn't work.. I'm a Man City supporter and even I can't use that as an excuse
Now theres a team under pressure this season and l fully expect Liverpool to beat them twice.
Advertisement
Old 25-07-2011, 15:09   #137
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Newcastle are unfortunately about to be thrown into turmoil by another player revolt led by non other than Jose Enrique.

Both Barton and Enrique are kicking up a fuss for two completely different reasons. Barton is kicking a fuss because he wants to spend the rest of his Career in a Newcastle shirt and Enrique is questioning the 35m transfer funds which are going nowhere.

Seems to me like they wanted Barton to leave this summer for a price rather than have him refuse and see his contract out. Enrique they also want out, Stating he wasnt interested in a highest earner contract but rather money spent on quality players.

To my reckoning we enjoyed 35m in January.

Nolan to West ham - 4+ Million
Enrique to ****** - 7-15 Million

Cabaye to Newcastle - 5 million
Marveaux to Newcastle - 5 million
Demba ba to Newcastle - Free
Possible Striker - Free - 10 million
Ben Arfa - 5+Million
Defender to replace Enrique - Free - 7 million

We are selling all of our best players apparently.. He fails to see that we are also replacing them with new and what could be proved to be better talent. I'm sorry but Tiote replacing Alan Smith was a godsend.

So nothing is being spent.. Apart from the £17 million a few weeks ago on 3 players and the Incoming Striker + The defender to replace Enrique..

Newcastle United.. Soap's and Footie on one channel!
Old 25-07-2011, 15:12   #138
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Away the Mackems.
Old 25-07-2011, 15:35   #139
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Away the Mackems.
Are you a Sunderland fan now?
Old 25-07-2011, 16:02   #140
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Nah he's just naffed we stole all there monies in January.

Also something to discuss is Chelsea, and Both of the Manchester's lack of interest in the new Uefa policy coming into action soon.

Teams cannot spend more than they bring in. Platini loses the Premierleague and I'm afraid you dont have a very interesting 'Champions League' pal.
Old 25-07-2011, 16:04   #141
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Are you a Sunderland fan now?
l prefer them to Newcastle but the great Liverpool are my team.
Old 25-07-2011, 16:13   #142
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
l prefer them to Newcastle but the great Liverpool are my team.
The same Liverpool that lost 14 games last season and failed to Qualify for any Uefa competition. I'm guessing this is the season you win the PremierLeague title
because its ''your year'' like the other 10 years.
Old 25-07-2011, 16:16   #143
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
The same Liverpool that lost 14 games last season and failed to Qualify for any Uefa competition. I'm guessing this is the season you win the PremierLeague title
because its ''your year'' like the other 10 years.
Thats is before our Kenny took over and remember we will always finish above your inconsistent team.
Old 25-07-2011, 16:32   #144
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

You still had an easy run to Qualify for the Europa league or even the Champions League after Kenny arrived. In FACT. He lost 7 games last season in charge.. The same amount as his predecessor?

We are inconsistent? With the current squad of Liverpool and the sheer calibre and money spent with one goal.. to win a Premierleague Title which still has not happened and we are the ones that are inconsistent. A promoted club from the championship that only managed 12th place and losing the same amount of games as Liverpool. Your not the big 4 club anymore.

Facts are better than opinions.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a Newcastle fan and we are far from a brilliant team. But Liverpool were absolutely crap whether you like it or not. But I suppose it was all Rafa's fault. The man that delivered you the most memorable comeback in history to win a 5th Champions league. Maybe you should point the finger at your underperforming players rather than the Owner or the Manager because they are responsible for the downfall! Torres couldn't score in a brothel.
Old 25-07-2011, 16:35   #145
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
You still had an easy run to Qualify for the Europa league or even the Champions League after Kenny arrived. In FACT. He lost 7 games last season in charge.. The same amount as his predecessor?

We are inconsistent? With the current squad of Liverpool and the sheer calibre and money spent with one goal.. to win a Premierleague Title which still has not happened and we are the ones that are inconsistent. A promoted club from the championship that only managed 12th place and losing the same amount of games as Liverpool. Your not the big 4 club anymore.

Facts are better than opinions.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a Newcastle fan and we are far from a brilliant team. But Liverpool were absolutely crap whether you like it or not.
You sound like a Typical manager.
Old 25-07-2011, 16:38   #146
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
You sound like a Typical manager.
Because If I based everything off my opinions... Newcastle would be contenders for the Premierleague Title
Old 25-07-2011, 16:43   #147
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Because If I based everything off my opinions... Newcastle would be contenders for the Premierleague Title
Is that for the wooden spoon Premiership title.
Old 25-07-2011, 16:46   #148
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Is that for the wooden spoon Premiership title.
Indeed! Something your lot has spent the last 10 years chasing as well.
Old 25-07-2011, 16:51   #149
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Indeed! Something your lot has spent the last 10 years chasing as well.
Liverpool

5 European cups
18 Premiership titles
2 UEFA cups
Counless leagues cups
Countless Fa cups
And many more trophies

Newcastle

Fairs cup and maybe the odd tin pot trophy.
Old 25-07-2011, 16:56   #150
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Liverpool

5 European cups
18 Premiership titles
2 UEFA cups
Counless leagues cups
Countless Fa cups
And many more trophies

Newcastle

Fairs cup and maybe the odd tin pot trophy.
Incorrect, Liverpool have never won the Premiership no matter how hard you keep trying to change it! The point its this is now.. I could care less for what happened 50 years ago.