Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TXT Service?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

TXT Service?

Old 07-08-2010, 11:34   #1
Dexstroyer
Inactive

Services: V+ XL TV home phone + 3 Virgin Mobiles & 50MB Broadband Happy with the lot!
Dexstroyer is on a distinguished roadDexstroyer is on a distinguished road
TXT Service?

Not sure what this is that keeps appearing on any of our 3 Virgin mobiles, would be grateful if someone can explain it,

Text service sent 1 - £0.10

Since we always stay within our limits of 3000 txt, 3000 v2v mins and anytime mins I'd like to know what the 10p charge is thats been on the bills most months,

Cheers
Dexstroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2010, 17:21   #2
fudge
Inactive

fudge is on a distinguished roadfudge is on a distinguished road
Re: TXT Service????

If you keep getting this phone customer service , they will tell you straight away . I had a problem and they sorted it while i was talking to them. If you phone on your mobil its free
fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 17:45   #3
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: TXT Service????

My daughter had a few of these... sometimes at 50p each.... then I noticed Text Service received - £7.50!

Four of them one after the other!

It took interrogation to find she had called a number for "credits" to an online game.... the small print on the advert was miniscule, but it did state that the call would generate the four calls....
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote