Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2016

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

U.S Election 2016
Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2017, 19:40   #1651
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: US Election 2016

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2953125

Quote:
“Only one news organization had a still photographer atop the Washington monument for the inauguration and I assigned him to be there,” Bourg wrote in a Facebook post Sunday night. “This photo by Reuters News Pictures staff photographer Lucas Jackson was taken at 12:01:18 p.m. on Friday and not much earlier as many people are trying to claim.”

...The photo depicting Obama's swearing-in was taken at 11:30 a.m. in 2009.
The Trump Inaugration phot was taken a minute after Trump started his speech, while the Obama 2009 was taken 30 minutes before he spoke.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Advertisement
Old 23-01-2017, 20:04   #1652
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Why should we allow people with your sexist attitude to go unchallenged.
Quote:
Poor people tend not to be hunted by things like her
People in glass houses...
Old 23-01-2017, 21:24   #1653
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
BOOM!!!! Head shot.......50 points
Old 23-01-2017, 21:37   #1654
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Still think the numbers at his uprising are totally irrelevant compared to the racist, sexist, divisive agenda President Tangerine Turnip is embarked on.
Old 23-01-2017, 21:45   #1655
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Still think the numbers at his uprising are totally irrelevant compared to the racist, sexist, divisive agenda President Tangerine Turnip is embarked on.
Can you supply any detail around his " racist, sexist, divisive" agenda?

I haven't seen it myself.
Old 23-01-2017, 22:35   #1656
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Thanks NUFC, for bringing me into the debate.

Just a couple of points to make.

Trump got in as President, by the ELECTORAL COLLEGE. NOT, the popular vote. That was Clinton, who won that by some 300.000 votes.

Trump is also being sued by some lawyers, as he has broken some rule of the Constitution.

Today, he again has shot himself in the foot. By saying America is for American Workers. Does that mean to say that he will create work for all those towns that doesn't have any employment.

On town sated that they voted for Trump as he will bring work to the towns that is badly effected by unemployment.

How is he going to do that. He cannot wave his magic wand, that much.

He is going to get rid of all the illegal workers in the US, and send them back where they come from. If he done that, most of America could rind to a halt.

I have been to the States twice. Our tour operator stated that we had to beware of going out at night, and beware of quiet secluded areas. As there are a lot of Mexicans work in the area.

I went to the far end of International Drive, to a shopping complex. And most of the workers there were Mexican.

And we were told this by the Tour Operator.

Trump cannot create this work overnight. Tonight in the Washington Post. Its is stated that if Trump gets rid of Obamacare, which he said he will do.

According to the reporter - this will kill 48.000 people per year of this Obamacare is axed- if you don't believe me, read Washington Post.

In there is also an article by the Ex CIA chief, who is fuming that instead of Trump paying homage to CIA agents that have given there lives to the US.

Trump, was praising himself - again.
Old 23-01-2017, 22:38   #1657
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Thanks NUFC, for bringing me into the debate.

Just a couple of points to make.

Trump got in as President, by the ELECTORAL COLLEGE. NOT, the popular vote. That was Clinton, who won that by some 300.000 votes.

Trump is also being sued by some lawyers, as he has broken some rule of the Constitution.

Today, he again has shot himself in the foot. By saying America is for American Workers. Does that mean to say that he will create work for all those towns that doesn't have any employment.

On town sated that they voted for Trump as he will bring work to the towns that is badly effected by unemployment.

How is he going to do that. He cannot wave his magic wand, that much.

He is going to get rid of all the illegal workers in the US, and send them back where they come from. If he done that, most of America could rind to a halt.

I have been to the States twice. Our tour operator stated that we had to beware of going out at night, and beware of quiet secluded areas. As there are a lot of Mexicans work in the area.

I went to the far end of International Drive, to a shopping complex. And most of the workers there were Mexican.

And we were told this by the Tour Operator.

Trump cannot create this work overnight. Tonight in the Washington Post. Its is stated that if Trump gets rid of Obamacare, which he said he will do.

According to the reporter - this will kill 48.000 people per year of this Obamacare is axed- if you don't believe me, read Washington Post.

In there is also an article by the Ex CIA chief, who is fuming that instead of Trump paying homage to CIA agents that have given there lives to the US.

Trump, was praising himself - again.
What are you fretting about? According to you he's going to be shot any time now.
Old 24-01-2017, 00:19   #1658
RizzyKing

Arthur frets because he has nothing better to do so he frets escapes reality and has a rant that seems to calm him down for a day or so before he's off again though as you say why he's fretting about a man he's told us many times isn't long for this world is beyond me.

Old 24-01-2017, 04:21   #1659
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

How about paying homage to the innocent civilians both home and foreign that gave their lives to the CIA without consent. How fuming could he be then?

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 24-01-2017 at 04:33.
Old 24-01-2017, 06:41   #1660
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
My personal opinion of a woman or man is not in any way the same as Mick calling a world wide women's equality movement invalid.I am allowed to have personal opinions on people of any gender just the same as Mick is allowed to have personal opinions on Madonna when he calls her "an old cow" .

Probably best in future to let Mick dig his own holes he's more than capable of doing that himself .

---------- Post added at 06:41 ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Can you supply any detail around his " racist, sexist, divisive" agenda?

I haven't seen it myself.
Try reading the news or watching telly ,he's even admitted to some it and apologized and it's all been posted here

Old 24-01-2017, 07:26   #1661
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Bomb threats don't Trump hate: PIERS MORGAN on the day Madonna and a bunch of famous, foul-mouthed nasty women let down ladies everywhere

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rump-hate.html
Old 24-01-2017, 07:44   #1662
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
My personal opinion of a woman or man is not in any way the same as Mick calling a world wide women's equality movement invalid.
Wow, now I am beginning to think you're stalking me, your obsession with just me and what I say, is ever so obvious and a little creepy. That said....

......Told you already, Mr Ignorant, (Ignorant to suit ones argumentative agenda) I did not call the WW protest invalid. I was critical of the specific protest Madonna was at and in which the women allowed a celebrity with double standards, stand on the platform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh
Probably best in future to let Mick dig his own holes he's more than capable of doing that himself
No martyh, digging holes is your forte, with your cherry picking, making crap up as you go along etc etc....
Old 24-01-2017, 07:49   #1663
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
Bomb threats don't Trump hate: PIERS MORGAN on the day Madonna and a bunch of famous, foul-mouthed nasty women let down ladies everywhere

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rump-hate.html
You have to be worried when Piers Morgan is on your side.
Old 24-01-2017, 10:34   #1664
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Quote:

Try reading the news or watching telly ,he's even admitted to some it and apologized and it's all been posted here
I read the news, I haven't seen any detail on his "racist, sexist, divisive" agenda.

Perhaps you could supply some, if as you say it's plastered all over the news
Old 24-01-2017, 13:10   #1665
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I read the news, I haven't seen any detail on his "racist, sexist, divisive" agenda.

Perhaps you could supply some, if as you say it's plastered all over the news
A few examples out of the many hundreds:-

Sexist - he expressed a preference for grabbing females by their genitalia. I'd say that is a bit sexist, unless he's said the same about men.

Racist - he claimed a judge was biased on account he was Mexican - a tad racist, particularly as the Judge was a US citizen....

Divisive - well just look at all the people taking to the the streets in the US. It's not to have 'Welcome to Donald' party.....
Closed Thread