Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 22-11-2013, 11:07   #1351
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Are you getting it downloaded quickly? Don't break xbox live before get forza downloaded! Lol
Havnt got Xbox One yet. It will be delivered in about 15 mins time
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-11-2013, 11:36   #1352
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age

Well I say not quickly , I don't know how many gb bf4 is , campaign is 52% downloaded

---------- Post added at 11:36 ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 ----------

Ok bf4 downloaded
Old 22-11-2013, 11:37   #1353
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Mine is now updating.

I dont like the HDMI cable. Doesnt seem to fit to great, had issues with it as didnt seem to stay in very well. Ok at mo thou
Old 22-11-2013, 11:38   #1354
Bulky
Inactive

And it looks gorgeous , bye for now
Old 22-11-2013, 12:27   #1355
nstokes
Inactive

Downloading Ki and its ar 23% and still unable to play it yet. I cabt even watch a blu ray as i have to download the app and its queued after KI. I cant work out how to get ti queue
Old 22-11-2013, 12:40   #1356
Bulky
Inactive

I have a problem , all my icons aren't appearing , I've just got green boxes , where games should be no icons at all just black boxes , games run fine , everything works just no pictures ?
Old 22-11-2013, 12:42   #1357
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulky View Post
I have a problem , all my icons aren't appearing , I've just got green boxes , where games should be no icons at all just black boxes , games run fine , everything works just no pictures ?
Not seen that. You tried turning off and on again?
Old 22-11-2013, 12:45   #1358
Bulky
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Not seen that. You tried turning off and on again?
Tried turning on and off, from both power states , even reset to factory settings , still not come back ?
Old 22-11-2013, 12:51   #1359
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I'm still waiting for "Amazon Logistics" to deliver mine. Expedited Delivery

DPD? You get full tracking, with a specific window and even the ability to track the actual van as it makes its way to you.

Amazon Logistics? "08:16: Out for Delivery"... and that's it. I should allegedly get some form of SMS updates, but have had nothing so far.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 12:55   #1360
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

I bet people who used Amazon's free delivery will get theirs before you do.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 12:59   #1361
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

They already have... some of those at BXB used Amazon and had DPD for free.
Old 22-11-2013, 13:01   #1362
cimt

How much did this "expedited delivery" cost?
Old 22-11-2013, 13:03   #1363
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

A fiver, I think. I only chose it because the original delivery date was the 25th using free delivery, so I switched to "Expedited" and the date changed to the 22nd.

Of course, some time after that, *everyone's* date changed to the 22nd anyway as Amazon promised to ensure launch day delivery for all.

I should have switched back to free delivery
Old 22-11-2013, 13:09   #1364
cimt

Amazon must be laughing at you right now. Anyone up for some Forza later? A few of us on BXB will be playing later.
Old 22-11-2013, 13:21   #1365
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

From what I can find, "Amazon Logistics" is "APLE", which is used for Prime deliveries... and seems to have a reputation to rival that of Yodel.

The APLE website says all vans have GPS, enabling live tracking (like DPD)...but if that's true, and it is APLE being used, why don't I have this tracking info?