Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 07-04-2015, 11:25   #1321
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Hope you are all feeling better soon.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:15   #1322
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

TFL's Oyster system.

Tried to renew my travelcard over the weekend, ordered it online and zapped my card to upload the ticket. Apparently, thanks the laughable design of their website, I have managed to order the travelcard on an Oyster I reported lost last year.

No problem, I thought. I'll get them to transfer the order to my current card. I phoned them and apparently they cannot do this. I asked about cancelling the order, and was told it would take 5-7 days. They advised me a wait a couple of days. Apparently when the ticket is not uploaded after a couple of days, the order will be cancelled automatically and my card will be refunded.

Unfortunately, I have to wait as the ticket is over £1,000, and I cannot afford to lose that amount.

Why on earth would the website enable me to order a ticket on a card that has been reported lost? Why, when this does happen, do they not offer a way to correct it quickly?
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 18:35   #1323
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Went to IKEA today which was ok but I pushed myself round and it looks like I did too much

I'm just irritated because I refuse to let it all beat me and I should be able to do more by now.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 18:48   #1324
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Remember Dilli the body can take a long while to heal so don't get irritated and just do what you can do as its important that you don't overdo it as that can set you back even more.
Old 07-04-2015, 19:06   #1325
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

I'll swap if you want dilli, you can have my body and I'll take your body. And all problems swap as well.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 19:30   #1326
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

There are only two people that spring to mind I'd do that to. But I'm not that nasty yet
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:15   #1327
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Sorry to hear you have the mouth ulcers back Maggy. I seem to remember you had problems finding anything that helped to clear them in the past. <hugs>

I am just getting over a horrible sore throat and hacking cough but have been lucky that the small ulcer I got from continually sucking Strepsils seems to be going.

John's moan is that I seem to be getting my voice back after over a week of just being able to manage the odd whisper..
Well the ulcers aren't aided by the heavy head cold I'm also suffering..What I currently feel about people who don't stay at home with a cold but go out and spread it forth would get me banned if I put it into words.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:35   #1328
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

l hope you get better soon Maggy as there is nothing worse then being under the weather.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:57   #1329
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Mouth ulcers! At the moment eating anything is like eating a bag of nails as I have at least 6 of them.
These are terrible painful, Bomjella I find is good
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:42   #1330
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

My lovely eldest son leaving the bathroom an absolute mess for me to tidy first thing this morning, at 22 he really should know better. I can only assume he came home a little worse for wear last night or should I say the early hours of this morning. Although I must say it is not like him as he usually leaves things the way he finds them.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:20   #1331
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
My lovely eldest son leaving the bathroom an absolute mess for me to tidy first thing this morning, at 22 he really should know better. I can only assume he came home a little worse for wear last night or should I say the early hours of this morning. Although I must say it is not like him as he usually leaves things the way he finds them.
Maybe somebody else is guilty?
Old 11-04-2015, 13:23   #1332
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Is he suffering today. Weenie
Old 13-04-2015, 22:32   #1333
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

He didn't seem to be suffering nashville as he went out for lunch with his mates before starting his 8 hour shift (2-10) at Sainsburys.
Old 13-04-2015, 23:02   #1334
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

People who promise to do things, and then don't stick to it. Went for an interview for a work placement kind of thing through the Jobcentre, bloke said he would call the woman in charge of it with a start date for us. This was supposed to be 2 weeks ago (the phone call anyway), with the provisional start for this morning. Apparently, when chased by Jobcentre they hadn't decided on how many of the 9 interviewees they want to train and when they want the training to start for those successful ones.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 13:16   #1335
nashville
nashville

Went to M. &. S and Debenhams And BHS with my vouchers, Never got a thing,