Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ryanair Censured

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Ryanair Censured

Old 17-03-2012, 21:37   #106
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
Which was caused by Low Cost Carriers, clearly BA is going on the wrong path
So you are admitting now that BA are providing a worse service than many budget airlines???

---------- Post added at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

Quote:
What I said was a joke, but my point is that if you care about saving money, then Ryanair is not the best of choices
Ok, so what about other budget airlines???
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-03-2012, 05:42   #107
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
So you are admitting now that BA are providing a worse service than many budget airlines???

---------- Post added at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

Ok, so what about other budget airlines???
I am saying that BA's services has got worse due to Low Cost Airlines

Easyjet is not as bad as Ryanair, but if you want to want to find the cheapest mode of transport, then flying is not for you
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 06:48   #108
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:

Easyjet is not as bad as Ryanair, but if you want to want to find the cheapest mode of transport, then flying is not for you
What the hell are you waffling on about

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 09:10   #109
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
What the hell are you waffling on about
He doesn't want to be mixing with undesirables when he pops on the jet to Marbs darling.
I’m quite sure he longs for the days where you were greeted on-board with a glass of champagne and served a seven course meal.
Yet he claims not to be part of the 1%.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 11:22   #110
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Don't try to avoid the question Alan.

Whatever BA have done with their service is down to them, and they way they compete in the market. If they want to compete in the budget market, then they have to lower their standards, obviously. But if they want to compete in the business market, then they have to improve their standards. It seems that BA have an identity crisis, and don't know what they are.

So Alan, it appears that BA don't provide food on a short haul flight, and don't even give the customer the option to buy it. THis is a far worse service than most of the budget airlines. So what service do they provide that is better???

Quote:
Alan. In other threads you said that you have never flown with a budget airline. Yet in this thread you say that you have only flown with Ryan Air. So there is no way that you can compare them, except from listening to other people (something you aren't very good at).

Flying is often the cheapest mode of transport. And it works well like that.

Slightly off topic Alan. But why did you get banned from another forum site recently??
Old 22-03-2012, 07:05   #111
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae View Post
He doesn't want to be mixing with undesirables when he pops on the jet to Marbs darling.
I’m quite sure he longs for the days where you were greeted on-board with a glass of champagne and served a seven course meal.
Yet he claims not to be part of the 1%.
Like I have said, I am not rich and not a member of the 1%, if I was, then I would be flying this $50 million private jet

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

If I was super rich then I would be flying this $400 million private jet

---------- Post added at 07:05 ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 ----------

Quote:
Don't try to avoid the question Alan.

Whatever BA have done with their service is down to them, and they way they compete in the market. If they want to compete in the budget market, then they have to lower their standards, obviously. But if they want to compete in the business market, then they have to improve their standards. It seems that BA have an identity crisis, and don't know what they are.

So Alan, it appears that BA don't provide food on a short haul flight, and don't even give the customer the option to buy it. THis is a far worse service than most of the budget airlines. So what service do they provide that is better???

Alan. In other threads you said that you have never flown with a budget airline. Yet in this thread you say that you have only flown with Ryan Air. So there is no way that you can compare them, except from listening to other people (something you aren't very good at).

Flying is often the cheapest mode of transport. And it works well like that.

Slightly off topic Alan. But why did you get banned from another forum site recently??
The trouble with BA is they cannot deside of they are a budget or business airline

Like I said before, I have never flown on a budget airlines (of all the flight I have booked myself), but I was given a ticket on Ryanair by a friend of mine to visit him and I will give Easyjet a try soon

You are wrong, walking is the cheapist mode of transport, along with hickhiking

Lastly I was banned from that site on the basis of lies and slurs and my attemepts to deal with it
Old 22-03-2012, 07:18   #112
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:

Lastly I was banned from that site on the basis of lies and slurs and my attemepts to deal with it
You have said a few porky's here and then forgot which ones they were.

---------- Post added at 07:18 ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 ----------

Quote:
You are wrong, walking is the cheapest mode of transport, along with hitchhiking
Well of course it is ,

However would you walk to Germany from here for a meeting tomorrow i don't think so you fly.

As is the norm your posts are nothing more than bull excreta

Old 22-03-2012, 07:57   #113
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
You have said a few porky's here and then forgot which ones they were.

---------- Post added at 07:18 ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 ----------

Well of course it is ,

However would you walk to Germany from here for a meeting tomorrow i don't think so you fly.

As is the norm your posts are nothing more than bull excreta
What I said in relation to Rail Uk Forums is 100% true, also if I was going to a meeting in Germany, I would worry if I will get there on time rather how much it will cost
Old 22-03-2012, 11:23   #114
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Like I have said, I am not rich and not a member of the 1%, if I was, then I would be flying this $50 million private jet

If I was super rich then I would be flying this $400 million private jet

---------- Post added at 07:05 ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 ----------

The trouble with BA is they cannot deside of they are a budget or business airline

Like I said before, I have never flown on a budget airlines (of all the flight I have booked myself), but I was given a ticket on Ryanair by a friend of mine to visit him and I will give Easyjet a try soon

Yes we all know what private jets look like Alan

You claim to be higher management in a large company. This would put you on a 6 figure salary. Not enough to have a private jet, but certainly enough to fly business class. And this is the point being made.

Quote:
Now you are just making childish comments. You know exactly what I mean. I'm not going to walk or hitch to Spain or Italy am I?....You are 12 aren't you?

You were banned from the forum for doing exactly what you do here. And they may have also found out about your Twitter and Facebook sites where you incite rioting, terrorism, and murder. I should think that is good enough reason to ban anyone.
Old 22-03-2012, 11:27   #115
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
You claim to be higher management in a large company.
To be honest if you read his twitter feed then there is no way in hell he is anything but a student with an attitude.

Quote:
You were banned from the forum for doing exactly what you do here. And they may have also found out about your Twitter and Facebook sites where you incite rioting, terrorism, and murder. I should think that is good enough reason to ban anyone.
Indeed some of his posts that i have found border on extremism of the highest order

Old 22-03-2012, 11:56   #116
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Quote:
To be honest if you read his twitter feed then there is no way in hell he is anything but a student with an attitude.
Reminds me of this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMKsR_wUSfA

Quote:
Indeed some of his posts that i have found border on extremism of the highest order
Many of his posts are highly illegal, and could possibly land him in prison.
Old 24-03-2012, 11:03   #117
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Yes we all know what private jets look like Alan

You claim to be higher management in a large company. This would put you on a 6 figure salary. Not enough to have a private jet, but certainly enough to fly business class. And this is the point being made.

Now you are just making childish comments. You know exactly what I mean. I'm not going to walk or hitch to Spain or Italy am I?....You are 12 aren't you?

My point is that becuase I cannot afford a private jet I have to fly commercial (In a higher class)

As for the comment about hitching, I was making a point that if you want to travel cheaply then flying is not the cheapist way to travel (saying it in a funny way)

All I said on that forum was some ideas about what to do about the rail network, they thought that my ideas were too radical, so the members kicked me out by making lies and slurs about me. As for my Twitter account well all I have call for is radical change though any means

I am gussing in the 60s-80s you would have described this organsation as a terrorist group

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Old 24-03-2012, 19:07   #118
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Quote:
My point is that becuase I cannot afford a private jet I have to fly commercial (In a higher class)
Well go and fly on them then, and stop complaining about the budget airlines that most people have to use, because they have no other choice.

Quote:
As for the comment about hitching, I was making a point that if you want to travel cheaply then flying is not the cheapist way to travel (saying it in a funny way)
well forgive me for not realising. But I have never found any of your posts funny. I have found most very disturbing.

Quote:
All I said on that forum was some ideas about what to do about the rail network, they thought that my ideas were too radical, so the members kicked me out by making lies and slurs about me. As for my Twitter account well all I have call for is radical change though any means
I don't believe that for a second Alan. I think they found your Twitter posts, and your Facebook site that appears to have been taken down.

Quote:
I am gussing in the 60s-80s you would have described this organsation as a terrorist group

This is going very off topic Alan.

The ANC were a terrorist group, who murdered people. The difference was that they were fighting against a vicious murdering apartheid system. Not just politics that they didn't agree with.
Old 12-04-2012, 14:15   #119
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Looks like many of the airlines use dodgy tactics including BA and Qatar:

Quote:
If you're heading off on holiday this Easter, chances are you may have booked a flight with British Airways, Thomas Cook, easyJet or Qatar Airways and thought you'd bagged a great deal. That's because these airlines all had recent sales.

But before you get too smug, we've unearthed some very sneaky tactics which could mean that your savings might not be as good as you think. Rebecca Wilcox reports.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/...4/flights.html
Old 17-04-2012, 19:45   #120
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Quote:

Are you insane?
The cost for me driving to the south of France or taking the Eurostar and another two trains is far more expensive than me flying directly there.
You get much more mileage for your money flying.

I can assure you that if you boarded a BMI Baby flight from London to Paris you would have the same sort of flight experience as boarding a BA flight on the same trip.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote