Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | BoxNation on Virgin Media?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

BoxNation on Virgin Media?

Old 08-06-2013, 14:56   #1171
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Services: 500mb, Full House (with Sky Sports & Movies, BT Sports and ViaPlay), 1 TiVo, 1 V6, iPhone 14 Pro Max
johnasimmons has reached the bronze age
johnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze age
Re: BoxNation on Virgin Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
We have started early today
I started last night...
johnasimmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2013, 15:02   #1172
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnasimmons View Post
I started last night...
Oh dear. I don't think your going to see any of the boxing tonight Get the TiVo ready to record.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 15:03   #1173
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Services: 500mb, Full House (with Sky Sports & Movies, BT Sports and ViaPlay), 1 TiVo, 1 V6, iPhone 14 Pro Max
johnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze age

No, I pace myself
Old 08-06-2013, 15:09   #1174
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Well just incase, here is DeGale Vs. Demmers from a couple of weeks ago in Canada. Wasn't shown in the UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiLZf6Q3GnA
Old 08-06-2013, 16:04   #1175
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Well just incase, here is DeGale Vs. Demmers from a couple of weeks ago in Canada. Wasn't shown in the UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiLZf6Q3GnA
Thanks!
Old 09-06-2013, 02:34   #1176
Chad
cf.mega poster

Quote:

No, I pace myself
Are to still going John?

It's Red Stripe o'clock in my house

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Old 09-06-2013, 08:52   #1177
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Are to still going John?

It's Red Stripe o'clock in my house

I went to bed at 11, I fell asleep in the Hughie Fury fight...
Old 09-06-2013, 09:32   #1178
Chad
cf.mega poster

Quote:
I went to bed at 11, I fell asleep in the Hughie Fury fight...
Nicely done John. Hope the head ain't too sore today
Old 10-06-2013, 23:34   #1179
Chad
cf.mega poster

Billy Joe Saunder Vs. John Ryder confirmed for 21st September on Boxnation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl2I83QPF9A

John Ryder, a Matchroom fighter, was at the press conference today. Looks like this is going to happen after all.

Strange few weeks. Paul Smith Vs. Tony Dodson was supposed to be on Boxnation but is now on SKY at the end of this month. Frank Warren spoke about this fight a few days ago and seemed happy to confirm his fighter, Paul Smith, was going to feature on a SKY Sports / Matchroom event. Now Ryder will feature on Boxnation.
Old 12-06-2013, 23:50   #1180
Chad
cf.mega poster

Boxnation have picked up this Saturdays Mikey Garcia Vs. Juan Manuel Lopez

---------- Post added at 23:50 ---------- Previous post was at 23:26 ----------

Good interview with Eddie Hearn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWuHSQ_arRc

Eddie suggests Nathan Cleverly is facing Kovalev next month. He also says some things that suggest Paul McCloskey, currently with Matchroom, may be following Frampton to Boxnation for the Belfast show in September.
Old 13-06-2013, 19:20   #1181
thatllbeme
Inactive

thatllbeme will become famous soon enoughthatllbeme will become famous soon enoughthatllbeme will become famous soon enough

i like these interviews kugan casius has done with hearn warren and hennessy
thatllbeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2013, 19:25   #1182
Chad
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatllbeme View Post
i like these interviews kugan casius has done with hearn warren and hennessy
I agree. It's great to know what is happening at a promotional level in the UK. Don't know if you've seen the recent Q&A session with Eddie Hearn? If not well worth the 85 minutes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuuIoIDmo0k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJaowPYaUOs

2 more shows added to the Boxnation line-up. Bernard Hopkins Vs. Karo Murat on the 13th July plus Andre Berto Vs. Jesus Soto Karass on the 27th July
Old 13-06-2013, 19:34   #1183
thatllbeme
Inactive

thatllbeme will become famous soon enoughthatllbeme will become famous soon enoughthatllbeme will become famous soon enough

yeh i saw that chad i always look out for the interviews he does with the promoters rather than the fighters and like the way he trys to get a little exclusive bit at the end! apparently warrens doing a q&a but i doubt it will be as good as he wants the list of questions vetted before their asked
thatllbeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2013, 19:37   #1184
Chad
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatllbeme View Post
yeh i saw that chad i always look out for the interviews he does with the promoters rather than the fighters and like the way he trys to get a little exclusive bit at the end! apparently warrens doing a q&a but i doubt it will be as good as he wants the list of questions vetted before their asked
I'm looking forward to Warrens Q&A. I like Eddie Hearn but I grew up on Frank Warren shows. Warren will always be my favourite. He gets tons of stick from fans in various forums but I think he's alright.
Old 16-06-2013, 01:32   #1185
Chad
cf.mega poster

I may have won a Boxnation t-shirt for tweeting a rhyme about Andrew Golota and Riddick Bowe!