Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What music are you listening to?

Old 28-12-2004, 00:59   #1051
bhoywonder1967
cf.addict

bhoywonder1967 has entered a golden reputation erabhoywonder1967 has entered a golden reputation erabhoywonder1967 has entered a golden reputation erabhoywonder1967 has entered a golden reputation erabhoywonder1967 has entered a golden reputation erabhoywonder1967 has entered a golden reputation erabhoywonder1967 has entered a golden reputation erabhoywonder1967 has entered a golden reputation erabhoywonder1967 has entered a golden reputation erabhoywonder1967 has entered a golden reputation erabhoywonder1967 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: what music are you listening to?

U2

How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Good, but they have done better in the past.
bhoywonder1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-12-2004, 01:01   #1052
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone
Fine Young Cannibals

The Raw and The Cooked
Nice choice
Quote:

<edit> stick some headphones on, bop
Would but the kids foooooked them big style gonna stick it on anyway ( wine kicking in ) think i'll start with the old fave's, metallica
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004, 01:09   #1053
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopdude
Nice choice

Would but the kids foooooked them big style gonna stick it on anyway ( wine kicking in ) think i'll start with the old fave's, metallica
impossible mission

special features
Old 28-12-2004, 01:14   #1054
AndrewJ
Inactive

AndrewJ has a nice shiny star
AndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny star

Shoutcast Trance Radio yet again.
AndrewJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004, 01:15   #1055
monkey2468
Inactive

Services: 1tb tivo, vhd, 60meg shub2 cablemodem, 1Xphoneline, Virgin mobile contract p
monkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Fine Young Cannibals

The Raw and The Cooked

<edit> stick some headphones on, bop
Thats the second album i ever bought!!!
Now i feel old (ish!)
monkey2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004, 01:19   #1056
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey2468
Now i feel old (ish!)
R.E.M's settling down to a finish, wines gone, so am i, laterz peeps...............out
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004, 01:22   #1057
bb31
Inactive

bb31 has reached the bronze age
bb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to bb31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopdude
wines gone, so am i, laterz peeps...............out

me too - going to sleep with a tune called tinnitus
bb31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004, 01:28   #1058
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey2468
Now i feel old (ish!)
have you got the remix ?

It is actually called the Raw and the Remix ;

Gaz
Old 28-12-2004, 16:03   #1059
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Simon and Garfunkel concert in central park (that my sister got me on dvd)

I actually have the album on vinyl - but nothing at home to play it on
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004, 16:24   #1060
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age

the White album
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004, 18:06   #1061
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

best of def leppard
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004, 18:39   #1062
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age

village people - y m c a
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004, 19:51   #1063
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

"Wires" by Athlete, cosidered by many to be the new Coldplay and I have to agree, they're just as depressing.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004, 20:22   #1064
Bifta
Inactive

Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star

Ice Cube - Once upon a time in the Projects.
Bifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2004, 21:16   #1065
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Not actually listening to it right this second but The Smiths album that bb31 bought me is fantastic, trouble is not a lot of people know who they are or heard any of their tracks
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote